Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Praying for Japan

KDawg

With the way man treats this planet and other living things with no regard, for anything but it's own species, I have a hard time thinking that if there is a God, he would have any interest in keeping humans safe.

Agree, especially if said deity noticed how we treated our own kind.

With the way man treats this planet and other living things with no regard, for anything but it's own species, I have a hard time thinking that if there is a God, he would have any interest in keeping humans safe.

Well he does say He will destroy those destroying the Earth

I think those that have respect for the gift given will be given a chance to enjoy it as it should be

To be honest, not one person deserves anything from Him, we were born into sin, but there's this guy named Jesus. :)

Everyone has done something in their lives that didn't deserve forgiveness, everyone, and for Christians we believe that all of us were born into sin, which there shouldn't be forgiveness for. But God sent His son to sacrifice Himself so that we could be forgiven. I don't believe one sin is worse than another, sure we like to categorize them ourselves, but a sin is a sin. We all do it. It's just that effort we put in everyday to be better Christians, and treat others, no matter their faith or background, that shows where your heart truely lies.

Sorry, long winded kinda :)

---------- Post added March-16th-2011 at 08:02 AM ----------

Nothing wrong with that, before I go to sleep at night I've been saying a little prayer for them too, it doesn't hurt.

Thanks! Good for you too!

Archived