Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Album Cover Game

The Tris

attachment.php?attachmentid=45174&d=1297823222

[ATTACH]45174[/ATTACH]

Background: The Boston Yanks are an Irish-punk band, in the vein of Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly, obviously based out of the city of Boston. We try to uphold the ideals of the blue-collar working men who we all looked up to. We're a hard-drinking, hard-fighting, rowdy bunch, and have had our run-ins with the local cops, and our fans are no different.

In a good mood tonight, so what the hake.

5430624182_bb8299fb85-1.jpg

1953 In Aviation or simply 5.3.I.A. is a punk band straight from the suburbs of Pyatt,Arkansas. Lead singer, Operson Classrap, ironically grew up listening exclusively to rock. He says he was influence by Jimmy Hendrix, Pink Floyd, and that black dude from Hootie and the Blowfish. Bass player, Whatda Plucks, has been playing the base since the age of 2. He says his base playing has made women swoon and grown men cry. Drummer, Beats Hard, and his electric guitar playing brother, Strings Hard, makes 5.3.I.A one of the best bands in the in the country. Their smash hit "Radar Detector" off of their debut album "revenge so complete as forgiveness.", is number one on the Bobboard charts.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:09 PM ----------

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. ~~ W. H. Auden (1907 - 1973)

That is a good quote.....

Conformal Family, a local Prog Rock band from Baltimore, whose first album, 2008's "Broken Windows Theory" an exploration of human instincts and reasoning, gained them a loyal following in the DMV area. Their frontman, Jim Quixton has a charismatic stage presence where he uses his haunting and passionate vocals to captivate an audience. The bands bassist, Potrina Lareefa, known for her stoic style of play, sticks out like a sore thumb—yet grabs at your attention as her fellow band-mates, guitarist Lowell Marton and drummer Raoul Tobin-Cheswick, are rather animated when they play. It all makes for a great stage show

Their follow-up album Forgive No One Else's is a concept album revolving around mythology and how the society uses it as a way to absolve itself of wrongdoing is highly anticipated and based on early impressions looks to build on the foundation their successful debut set.

Archived