Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Survey for STH) - The Washington Redskins Want Your Feedback

adam@section118

Just got this in my email:

Please take a short survey and share your thoughts with us!

We've just published a Redskins Season Ticket Holder Survey, and we hope you'll take a few moments to tell us what you think. Click here to get started now.

Thanks, and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback.

wshngtnrdskns_ts_11.jpg1600 Fedex Way | Landover, MD 20785-4534 | http://www.redskins.com

The survey touched on traffic patterns before and after games, pedestrain traffic before and after games (inside the stadium), asked how the fan expereince compared to last year (questions about concessions, restrooms, etc), and had a small section asking you to rate last year and then finally they asked if you were renewing or if you had ever considered premium seating.

Anyone else get this email? Did I forget anything (or did you have any other questions asked?)

One of the questions is messed up, where it asks for reasons if you are still deciding whether to renew season tickets. It asks for you to check all that apply, then only lets you select one. Because I have a few reasons why I am thinking about not renewing. And I am sure others are in the same boat.

One of the questions is messed up, where it asks for reasons if you are still deciding whether to renew season tickets. It asks for you to check all that apply, then only lets you select one. Because I have a few reasons why I am thinking about not renewing. And I am sure others are in the same boat.

Yeah, I had forgot about that. That was a weird glitch

The other thing that I don't agree with is that it asks where how you normally come in to the stadium (exit 15, 16 or 17) and then asks how the parking is. I think that is too narrow of a question because I used all three this year because I was coming from different places. I normally use exit 15 and that was fine; it was about how it usually was. Exit 17 was great, probably the best and easiest parking that I have ever experienced at FedEx. But Exit 16 was the worst, most convoluted parking experience I have ever had at any large event such as a game or concert. It was for the Packers game and it is not like I was trying to get in 30 minutes before the game; I got off of Exit 16 with plenty of time to spare. Maybe it was just a bad day, but I will never take Exit 16 again.

But 15 was average, I was impressed by 17 and 16 was abysmal.

I hope there is someone reading somewhere. I looked for a help link or anything on the survey, but I did not see one. There are just some things that should be open-ended because some questions may not have a simple yes/no or a/b/c/d answer.

It is a good idea, but the execution could have been a little better. I am not going to criticize them for trying to improve fan experience, because that is the goal here. But I just think it could have been refined a little more. Maybe I am just picky. :)

Archived