Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sun Sentinel: "General Manager Jeff Ireland is playing a dangerous game of Russian Roulette with nose tackle Paul Soliai"

pram11

Does it annoy the hell out of me when people in the media ask a question and answer it right away? Hell yeah!

Good article but if you read the last couple of paragraphs then you know what I'm talking about. I think management has a lot of options tho with Bryant, Kemo, Rogers and FA's like Soliai.

Him, Kalil and Joseph need to be our FA priorities and that is it.

You fill major needs at o-line and d-line

Use the draft to address all other issues. Teams that bring in a 7 person FA class don't win Superbowls

With all do respect, we have 7 picks in the draft (only 2 in the top 4 rounds) and about 20 holes to fill. This is a good FA class (depending on the CBA) and we need to use FA. We just need to use it in the right way.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

Bruce Allen is very good at managing the cap. He structures contracts alot different then we did under Vinny. Under the previous regime, we'd backload contracts to take less cap hit now and absorb it later. Allen is better at making the whole contract user friendly. Now I'm not advocating signing this guy to a huge contract, but I feel better knowing this regime not only plans for now, but for the future when handing out contracts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived