Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall's crazy workout

redskinz99

Found his awesome workout routine. Videos are pretty sweet.

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/deangelo-hall-workout-arcl-1194.html

By the way, I am new to this forum. Look forward to being an integral part of the forum and contributing some great posts. LETS GO SKINS.

I like to see this kind of videos for some routines for my own.

BTW, a lot of people is at the divisional playoff forum, join us :D

Meh, pretty disappointed after watching this. I like D Hall but I work out harder than this and I work in finance. Anyone who is blown away by this video is a stranger to a gym.

I think he's working on aspects that are pertained to his position skillset. He wants to remain flexible, athletic, and in good cardiovascular condition. It looks like he needs to add some more lifting into his regiment though...so he can tackle better. This is probably only a small portion of his workout though....D-hall has a non-stop motor on the field and he has sticky hands.

I don't know what he did before these clips but I agree with the people who think it's pretty mild. Solely based on the vids, there's nothing to brag about. He even looks so awkward on the punching bag.

He does have sticky hands though, I agree with that. And yeah, at least he's doing something.

Meh, pretty disappointed after watching this. I like D Hall but I work out harder than this and I work in finance. Anyone who is blown away by this video is a stranger to a gym.

I'm pretty sure this is after a 2 a day during Zorn's last training camp, they had clips of this on nfl network if I remember correctly.

I'm pretty sure this is after a 2 a day during Zorn's last training camp, they had clips of this on nfl network if I remember correctly.

Yes, you're right. This was posted on DHall's website over a year ago. During Zorn Era and his workouts probably were not so extreme because he was doing this while in training camp.

http://www.deangelohall.com/

Well, he does this in between practices and the weight room, and doesn't he do it twice a day? He works out harder than you, don't worry. He was already sweating when the video started, so this doesn't show his entire workout.

his straight right is weak.

These must be clips from after a long day, because he just looks spent throughout.

Well, he does this in between practices and the weight room, and doesn't he do it twice a day? He works out harder than you, don't worry. He was already sweating when the video started, so this doesn't show his entire workout.

These must be clips from after a long day, because he just looks spent throughout.

Yeah you could tell his arms are dead at that point. They did say it was something like 10:15 on a Friday night, so yeah he probably already had a long day of working out.

I like to see this kind of videos for some routines for my own.

BTW, a lot of people is at the divisional playoff forum, join us :D

I agree. I could add a few of these to my repertoire.

---------- Post added January-18th-2011 at 01:35 PM ----------

I think he is a top 5 CB in the league. Guy gets no respect outside of Redskins Nation

Good, we can re-sign him for cheaper.

Archived