Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1946 Redskins Review game programs, worth keeping around?

MisterPinstripe

They have a small premium. The ones from the 1940s usually fetch about $40-50 on ebay. The big money ones are from 1939 and earlier especially Boston Redskins and also the championship programs. I bought a 1942 championship program off of ebay with a buy it now for $50 and thought I got a bargain as I assumed it would get $150. I put it on ebay a year later and the final hammer was $850. Best profit I ever made on ebay.

so if you just found them you found about a hundred bucks. Nice find. Did you literally find them or did you buy them at an antique shop?

They have a small premium. The ones from the 1940s usually fetch about $40-50 on ebay. The big money ones are from 1939 and earlier especially Boston Redskins and also the championship programs. I bought a 1942 championship program off of ebay with a buy it now for $50 and thought I got a bargain as I assumed it would get $150. I put it on ebay a year later and the final hammer was $850. Best profit I ever made on ebay.

so if you just found them you found about a hundred bucks. Nice find. Did you literally find them or did you buy them at an antique shop?

Wow that's awesome. Yeah I found them in some large manilla envelops that my grandmother had stored them in. There may be more of them.

• 1 year later...

Tell ya what; I will let you be my friend if you give me one !:silly:

Funny, as I am sitting here with my feet kicked up, and even though its not worth anything, I have a Team NFL from April 92' with Gibbs' pic and the title says "On Top of His Game". Even has the promo cards still intact together inside!

Now please, no bidding under 1 million will be accepted, but if ya catch me on a bad day, I'll trade it for a cheeseburger...

Archived