Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: Top Ten Playoff Upsets of All Time (vid)

Mark The Homer

Good list......lot of relatively older stuff on there. I think another that would have to be considered would be Pittsburgh's win at Indy in the playoffs following the 2005 season. Even though Pitt had been a solid team for some time (and had made the AFCCG the previous season), Indy had started the year 13-0 and looked like they were going all the way.

One might also be tempted to throw in one of the two home Philly losses in the NFCCG, particularly the one against Tampa. You heard all the stories about how the Bucs could never prevail in cold weather, etc.......nobody expected them to win that game.

LOL Hitman I was thinking the same thing. That dark day mercifully isn't on there. The Redskins actually were only 3 point favorites in that game, and we had barely beaten the Raiders (who were 12-4) earlier in the season. I don't think the Raiders beating us was as stunning as how badly they got over on us.

LOL Hitman I was thinking the same thing. That dark day mercifully isn't on there. The Redskins actually were only 3 point favorites in that game, and we had barely beaten the Raiders (who were 12-4) earlier in the season. I don't think the Raiders beating us was as stunning as how badly they got over on us.

Fair enough. I'm not quite old enough to have seen it, so I wasn't sure of how big of favorites we were. Thanks.

Archived