Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans in Seattle/Washington State area..WSH@SEA 2011 game.

NoCalMike

Okay ....

First of all, there is no official schedule. There's not even an official tentative schedule. We also don't even know if there will be any games next year. And if there are, we don't know how many. All we can do is guess and/or make assumptions based on our knowledge and recent history.

Based on how things were done prior to 2010, we would host Seattle.

However, I found this post in another thread:

Starting with the 2010 season, they realigned the western division pairs so teams would not be going to the west coast twice in a season. Whereas teams went to Oakland-San Diego and/or San Francisco-Seattle the same season (two AFC East teams did that in 2008), now the road trips are to Denver-Oakland or Kansas City-San Diego, and/or Arizona-San Francisco or St. Louis-Seattle.

hope that helps

This makes sense.

Based on this, and assuming the Washington Post and redskins.com are correct, and assuming there is a season next year, and assuming it's a 16-game season and not an 18-game season, we travel to St. Louis & Seattle in 2011.

Okay ....

First of all, there is no official schedule. There's not even an official tentative schedule. We also don't even know if there will be any games next year. And if there are, we don't know how many. All we can do is guess and/or make assumptions based on our knowledge and recent history.

Based on how things were done prior to 2010, we would host Seattle.

However, I found this post in another thread:

This makes sense.

Based on this, and assuming the Washington Post and redskins.com are correct, and assuming there is a season next year, and assuming it's a 16-game season and not an 18-game season, we travel to St. Louis & Seattle in 2011.

This makes sense, but what about the other way around? Take San Francisco for example, next season they go to Philadelphia and Washington. Thats two east coast trips in one season and its always harder flying east than it is west.

I was at the 07 playoff game...last game of Joe Gibbs career it turns out, we make a field goal or Cooley makes a catch we would've won that game!!!!...Wearing a redskins cap I was totally abused by Seachicken fans....I will be there next year for sure if it pans out!

Hail...

Haha... yep ... you're buying my plane tix right? :)

:) I'll get right on that one...on a serious note, still a LONG way off obviously, but as it gets closer, I may or may not be able to hook up a deal on room nights. Found out an old acquaintance of mine is the Sales Mgr for the Hampton Inn right next to the stadium that we stayed in for this year's game...

:) I'll get right on that one...on a serious note, still a LONG way off obviously, but as it gets closer, I may or may not be able to hook up a deal on room nights. Found out an old acquaintance of mine is the Sales Mgr for the Hampton Inn right next to the stadium that we stayed in for this year's game...

I don't know... Hard to beat priceline ... last playoff weekend we paid $49 a night in a Best Western for a room downtown with two double beds. On playoff weekend??? That's crazy.

Ok, looks like its going to be a reunion in the Emerald City. Stacy is headed up there in June, I'll see if I can get her to postpone until the fall. MTH, Yeah you can't beat $49 for a room in Seattle, we payed some extremely absurd price in 08, but it was across the street from Quest :).....Sounds like fun!!

Archived