Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Dallas week! Keep your "tank the season" talk to youself. (Hello?!? You play to win the game!)

s0crates

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Chill guys, settle down McD5. You almost want to view it as a win-win situation. The hell we want to let Dallas win ANY game, much less over us. Nevertheless, the silver lining on ANY loss from here on out will be a better draft pick. However, it is more important to me that we identify/find players that can help us win than it is to get a better draft pick slot. Our needs right now are such that finding more players to help us win > getting a higher draft pick. View it as us finding out that we dont need to plug as many holes as we would have thought, and therefore we can target our draft more precisely.

If we ever go 2-14 I hope our two V's are against the stupid cry-pokes.

#@$% Dallas! What's wrong with you people....they are already celebrating this "win."

Cowboys win this one big, especially if the skins give Grossman the start. Torrains fragile ass aint scaring nobody and Fat albert has decided to join mcnabb in the bust column. I wish the cowboys had kept Roy williams. The skins would easily give up a 2nd round pick for him.
Redskins couldn't put up a solitary offensive TD the first time we played, and now I'm seeing predictions of 28, 38 points...?

Please.

No LaRon Landry, revenge on Dallas' minds, and it seems like Mike Shana-rat is leaning toward starting Wrecks Grossman this week. Hah!

'Boys, 24-14.

Actually, I take that "score" back. Washington won on a fluke, actually, two flukes...A Choice fumble and Wade as Head Coach.

Choice won't fumble, again and Wade is gone. The flukes, then, are out.

Dallas will win this hands down, 34-17.

I see many 3 and outs for Washington. McNabb will try to do the long ball to Moss as Vick did to DeSean but McNabb will get drilled and throw not one, not two but THREE Interceptions on Sunday.

It'll be a good win for Dallas. They're slowly finding themselves and their identity as a team. Their last two losses were by a combined 6 points. Garrett is finding ways to hang in there. Wade just gave it the ol' "Aw, Shucks" treatment and hoped for the best.

Shanahan is has had all season to have his team "find themselves". It's taken Garrett 5 games. Imagine if he was the HC week 1 of this year. This week, we'd be talking "trap" game for Dallas...............BWWWHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHA!

You guys still don't care about this game???

Stick it to em Rex!!!

Archived