Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perhaps Overlooked; The Play of NT Anthony Bryant

CRobi21

Bryant played at University of Alabama. As far as Jarmon is concerned. He should be a compliment to Cariker. He is somewhere around 285 to 300Lbs and was known for his run stopping coming out of Kentucky, so he should be ideally suited for a DE in the 3-4. I think they will be able to draft LB's to fit the system better and take over for an older player like fletcher in the next couple of years. I like Jarmons potential a lot.

I remember at training camp we called this guy (Anthony Bryant, #76) CALVES because i dont know if any of you have seen or noticed but this guys calves are maybe the biggest things i have ever seen. Not just the biggest calves, but the biggest things. Being close up at training camp they clearly were double the size of all the other OL and DL around him, hopefully those BIG UNROOTABLE SEQUOIA TREES that he walks on give him enough strength to man all those gaps that a GOOD starting NT should be capable of. Give us one less.. and HUGE...need to fill in this year's draft.

he played well with every opprotunity he was given. From preseaon on he was/is the best NT on this team. This kid will allow us to focus more on bigger need areas

It's a lot easier to draft for depth than for starting spots, which is what Bryant allows us to do, as long as he can keep up his performance.

Archived