Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Redskins Fan Manic Depressive Fits of Laughter Thread

MarkRascadizzle

These games are killing me it was like three and a half hours in a torture chamber. I watch the games with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I cant help it. am i crazy? I have tried to record the games and just not watch if they stink but by the 2nd quarter i can no longer resist and watch the game live

it is normal dude. i used to be the same way. i have just gotten over the fact that they stink and will probably not be a championship caliber team in my lifetime again. i am lucky, i was old enough to remember the last time they were dominant in 1991. don't plan on it happening like that again, well, ever...

Funny you should start this thread.. After the flubbed PAT I did that, scarry, loud, laughing where ya over exaggerate the laughter and the volume.. It eventually turned into real, honest laughter, but for a good 5-10 seconds I was probably scaring the ol' lady.. :ols:

Oh it must be the same way all over Va,Md, and DC. My wife actually wandered into the living room , and by the time of the TB TD in the 4th got up and left. I dont know if it was the muttering, laughing, or the dejected look on my face. Man just plain misery and no sign of it letting up. What a joke this team is.

Archived