Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We shouldn't have even tied the game if Smith would have handled the snap?

Dallascrushers

My dad and I went back and looked, and the refs got it wrong. The first down marker was placed one yard short. From where the marker was placed, it was 1st and 9 instead of 1st and 10. Refs see the marker in the wrong spot and give them the first down when they are a full yard shy.

I'm glad somebody finally went back and saw what I saw. That is exactly what happened, a little kink in the chains.

If you go back and look at the game....we were given 5 opportunities to score and the moss touchdown was the fifth play.

And Rak was mugged on their TD pass.. What's your point? The "REFS" made it 1st down, so that's what it was!! Same with the no calls on holding.. We see it every week, there's no need to start a new thread every time the zebras screw up!!

i dont understand why we didnt go for 2, i mean what was the plan, take a struggling kicker in to over time and have him drop a 40 yd FG for us??

After the TD, I told my wife "They need to go for 2. At least if they lose they go down swinging." Her response: "Don't be silly. Take the point, go to OT. Don't risk the loss by taking the sure point off the board."

After the botched snap, I didn't even turn my head, she just said "Shut up, you're not psychic, don't even pretend you knew that would happen."

Archived