Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Torain the Train

Native

Not only do I have a hunch that we have found our franchise running back. I believe he is our answer to the age old question.

-Will Portis be coming to claim his rushing record? and is he deserving of a spot on our ring of fame?

How can you allow someone who has been so inconsistent and injury plagued to obtain the Redskins' highest honor? Especially after being instantly out-shined by our new running back Torain the Train.

Yes, I believe he deserves a nickname.

Hey! Stop pinching the Danes nickname! It's the only damn thing I've understood that they've said. Give them that at least!

Not sure if Torain's a "franchise" caliber back, but the surprising progress of both him and Williams leaves us with two less holes to fill next year. Throw in Davis. and we might just have a decent young rotation going.

Hail.

How can you allow someone who has been so inconsistent and injury plagued to obtain the Redskins' highest honor? Especially after being instantly out-shined by our new running back Torain the Train.

Because:

A) He has the single-season rushing record in Redskins history

B) He almost single-handedly carried this team on two seperate occasions to the playoffs on his legs.

While I don't believe Portis is completely done, I still say Ryan Torain is the Redskins best back. The only downside to Torain is that he's prone to injury and takes weeks to get healthy. Even though the Redskins have Keiland Williams and James Davis, Bruce and Mike should draft a running back in three years.

Fixed it for you. No way we draft a running back in this next draft. Too many other needs that we can fill.

Archived