Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Signings today

landrydirty30skins

Reds
The Bears colors are blue and orange. That hat's red and black. It's definitely a Reds hat.

That's what I thought. It's hard to tell on the screen I am using.

It makes sense with D Hall wearing a Tigers hat, and what appears to be a Lebron sweatshirt.

---------- Post added December-11th-2010 at 04:49 PM ----------

yea it depends on the player. Landry and Hall were $50 each. Rak is there on Tuesday for $65

I wonder who gets that money, or how it's divided. Neither player needs it, but I imagine each player probably gets a set fee(maybe $2,000?) and the store keeps the rest.

There is a place here at Epcot that will provide NFL players with a free vacation, in exchange for signing autographs for 90 minutes at ESPN's Sports zone.

Edit: And while Landry is aboslutely ripped, he doesn't look that big in your picture. Strange. Great pics again, thanks for posting.

great pics, congrats and very cool. Let the rumors start...Hall is a Lions fan and and Laron wants to play for the Bengals....I will go tweet that now to Peter King

Hall is probably wearing the Detroit hat because of the "D".

Why would anyone want to play for the Lions and Bengals lol. I think even Peter King is laughing at you now.

They charge you for autographs here?
yea it depends on the player. Landry and Hall were $50 each. Rak is there on Tuesday for $65

Wow.. Nice pix, but I gotta say.. What a rip!! They need to take a page from Nascar and sign an autograph cause there grateful you support there sorry ass!!

That's what I thought. It's hard to tell on the screen I am using.

It makes sense with D Hall wearing a Tigers hat, and what appears to be a Lebron sweatshirt.

---------- Post added December-11th-2010 at 04:49 PM ----------

I wonder who gets that money, or how it's divided. Neither player needs it, but I imagine each player probably gets a set fee(maybe $2,000?) and the store keeps the rest.

There is a place here at Epcot that will provide NFL players with a free vacation, in exchange for signing autographs for 90 minutes at ESPN's Sports zone.

Edit: And while Landry is aboslutely ripped, he doesn't look that big in your picture. Strange. Great pics again, thanks for posting.

i talked to the store owner today and they said they pay the player to be there and the store keeps the revenue from the signings. They also said that normally the player has the money that they get paid to be there, sent to a charity. thought that was nice

i talked to the store owner today and they said they pay the player to be there and the store keeps the revenue from the signings. They also said that normally the player has the money that they get paid to be there, sent to a charity. thought that was nice

Awesome. Thanks for the insight.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.

What hat is Landry wearing?

Chicago Bears? Cincinatti Reds? Hard to tell.

I would guess the Reds.

So, as your eyes become more and more out of whack, as you've gotten older, how many levels of thickness have you gone through, because maybe your ready for a thicker set!!!!

I gotta share this story:

During the 2008 offseason, I bought a ticket to get Landry's autograph at a sports store down here in Newport News. This was his fourth scheduled signing, as he had cancelled his previous three. But this time, the store assured us that he would be there and ready to sign. I arrived 30 minutes early to get a great spot in line. The signing was supposed to begin at 12. After waiting for almost an hour and a half, the store owner came out and announced that LaRon was still up in DC and wouldn't be here until 5. Well, a long story short, 5 o'clock turned into 7 o'clock and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with an athlete short of Randy Thomas ignoring me. That said, Landry signed my helmet and even inscribed "07 Draft #6 Pick", so the day wasnt a total loss.

HTTR!

I'll share one.. I went to the Martinsville 500 in 1975.. 2 hours after racing in a 500 lap (3 hour) race, Richard Petty was still sitting on the pit wall signing autographs.. He went on to do this until he retired in the 90's.. He signed until everyone who wanted one got it, reguardless of how long it took or how many their are.. Now, while they dont stay and sign after races anymore, they "all" still have set appearances, where they sit and sign autographs, and even though there's a set time they're scheduled to be there, most stay until there all signed.. To this day, the fee to enter or get an autograph? $0.00 (And there usually happy to take a pic, and shoot the **** with ya as well!) These overpaid premadonnas in the NFL need a reality check imo... $50 bucks, they better follow me home and cut my grass!! :ols:

What a rip!! They need to take a page from Nascar and sign an autograph cause there grateful you support there sorry ass!!

Well...Nascar should be grateful for anyone's support. :silly:

---------- Post added December-11th-2010 at 07:48 PM ----------

I gotta share this story:

During the 2008 offseason, I bought a ticket to get Landry's autograph at a sports store down here in Newport News. This was his fourth scheduled signing, as he had cancelled his previous three. But this time, the store assured us that he would be there and ready to sign. I arrived 30 minutes early to get a great spot in line. The signing was supposed to begin at 12. After waiting for almost an hour and a half, the store owner came out and announced that LaRon was still up in DC and wouldn't be here until 5. Well, a long story short, 5 o'clock turned into 7 o'clock and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with an athlete short of Randy Thomas ignoring me. That said, Landry signed my helmet and even inscribed "07 Draft #6 Pick", so the day wasnt a total loss.

HTTR!

Yeah, Landry's been notorious for ****ing up signing events in the past.

I think Bruce Allen, as part of our "image overhaul", has probably really cracked down on the players with stuff like this.

Paying for their autugraph? no disrespect to you but why would anybody pay for their autograph, it will never have any value, Landry, Hall ? wow-i cant think of one reason to get any of those. There is only a few in the league that are worth getting (no Redskins) and I wouldnt pay a cent for those either.

Archived