Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: New York Jets at Washington

Art

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Ramsey has been nuts. Everything seems to be clicking ALMOST. Seems that he is just one yard away from a huge play just like that deep throw to Coles.

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

Ramsey has been nuts. Everything seems to be clicking ALMOST. Seems that he is just one yard away from a huge play just like that deep throw to Coles.

The beautiful thing about that was that Ramsey knew he was going to be open even with that defender in his face. He had the poise to duck, recover and throw it accurately. If the defender wasn't there, that was 7 pts.

Originally posted by GhostofWoodsonReturns

GoSkins

I saw Lavar blitz a couple times but he did squat. The Jets picked it up. Now that might have been the only two blitzes, but they did blitz and it netted little.

Maybe they have to blitz Trotter or someone.

Yeh...there was that one play early on where LaVar went outside instead of inside. If he'd gone inside he would've killed Vinny.

Our LBs seem to be overrunning the play too.

However, there are some 3 and longs where we need to bring everyone. Vinny's rusty and we could force him to throw some INTs. We're just not very aggressive right now. That's gonna hurt us down the road. :(

Alright i was focusing on the game, i was really really mad about the Iffy penalty, what do you expect the players to do when they havent blown the whistle???

Anyways where was our personal foul on the helmet to helmet mcgraw hit!??!?!

So im here for half time, Ramsey looked great! That move he put on Mo Lewis was GREAT! I he had another second to set up better and hit Coles in stride that one was gone.

Terry Bradway, my man's got 5 catches for 106, IN A HALF, and he's getting overpaid???

Halftime thoughts:

Ramsey has been awesome. Any doubts that I've had about his performance coming into this year are over. How 'bout him ducking under the guy, and still getting off a strike to Coles. Awesome!!

The defense has been a little off in the 1st quarter. They seemed to be getting it together toward the end of the half, hopefully that will continue. Ohalate has played pretty good, outside of that roughing penalty at the beginning of the game.

Ladell looks pretty good, but looks like he's kinda scared to take a hit.

and finally

Vinnie is old!!!

If this is the real Ramsey we are in for a hell of a ride ladies and gentlemen. The only pass he threw and incompletion on was a 20 yard out that he hit Johnson right on the hands it was a perfect throw. Noone could have possible believed he was going to be this good. Look for Gardner to get some more balls thrown his way in the second half.

Archived