Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philadelphia newspaper's controversial Vick headline: 'TOP DOG'

joeknows

Politicians usually get caught after their in office. And aren't allowed to come back into the same office they hold. Sorry you didn't know that. As for the exceptions, don't you think it was a freakin joke for Marion Barry to win re-election as mayor?

Sorry I don't know what? That your premise only holds true for federal office holders? And yes, it was a joke that Marion Berry was reelected--like it is a joke that hundreds of convicted politicans get reelected at the state and local level. Philly had their fair share too. Chicago takes the prize though for crooked politics.

Don't worry, Vick won't run for an elected office. Heck, he probably couldn't even get elected dog catcher.

Oops, sorry Coach, I'll keep away from politics now.

martha stewart

matt jones - he got a job again in the same profession......he just wasnt as good as vick

mike tyson got his job back

john daily

rush limbaugh

kiefer sutherland did jail time.......still reppin the bank of america com's

this list could go on and on

bottom line is if your in the top percent of your profession and you do your time and get out someone will get you a second chance

vick was in the top 15 of his profession damn right he got another chance after he did his time

LOL. Keep reaching, Eagles fan.

martha stewart - didn't abuse kids personally. Vick did sick acts personally.

matt jones - violated NFL substance abuse policy, rightfully suspended, but again comparing drug use to pet torture?

mike tyson got his job back - Two words, Don King. Another despicable individual.

john daily - ?????? What did he do, that you want to compare him with Vick?

rush limbaugh - rightfully canned from the tv show he made the comment about black QBs. Wait that proves my point. What's he done to compare with Vick?

kiefer sutherland did jail time.......still reppin the bank of america com's - Wow, convicted on a DUI. Just as bad as torturing pets and having a drug ring operate out of his house.

Vick should have been Tonya Harding'ed or Barry Bond'ed. But Philadelphia and their fans will settle for trash. Won't you?

Stay classy, Filthy!

---------- Post added December-17th-2010 at 11:19 AM ----------

Sorry I don't know what? That your premise only holds true for federal office holders? And yes, it was a joke that Marion Berry was reelected--like it is a joke that hundreds of convicted politicans get reelected at the state and local level. Philly had their fair share too. Chicago takes the prize though for crooked politics.

Don't worry, Vick won't run for an elected office. Heck, he probably couldn't even get elected dog catcher.

Oops, sorry Coach, I'll keep away from politics now.

No, I never said my premise only applied to federal politicians. LOL. But you keep championing lower standards like keeping Vick.

Again, stay classy.

[/color]No, I never said my premise only applied to federal politicians. LOL. But you keep championing lower standards like keeping Vick.

Again, stay classy.

Wow, you really don't comprehend or make connections well. I never said your premise held for federal politics only. YOUR quote made it all-inclusive without separating politicians of all levels. I am pointing out your error.

I'm out of this thread before I get banned. I think the more intelligent in here know what I mean.

Sorry I don't know what? That your premise only holds true for federal office holders? (snip)
No, I never said my premise only applied to federal politicians. LOL. .
Wow, you really don't comprehend or make connections well. I never said your premise held for federal politics only. YOUR quote made it all-inclusive without separating politicians of all levels. I am pointing out your error.

I'm out of this thread before I get banned. I think the more intelligent in here know what I mean.

Brdawk, if you can't follow your own part of this conversation, maybe justice or any job requiring communication isn't for you. LOL

And then you insult my intelligence.

Classy as always, Eagles fan! :thumbsup:

Archived