Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Titans: 12 straight wins vs NFC/beat 3 other NFC East teams

frankez99

12 straight wins vs NFC.....

Beat Giants 29-10

Beat Cowboys 34-27

Beat Eagles 37-19

Don't worry NFC, we got you off the hook!

BTW, when's the last time the Redskins were on the positive end of a streak ending? :ols:

Hail to the Redskins and take care ESers'.

I think man was running from dinosaurs lol.

That Titans team didn't look impressive to me at all. I can't believe the teams in our division have had this much trouble with them. And I'm not just saying that because Rusty Smith came into the game. They didn't look good even before Young got hurt.

I don't know, I think that would've been a much harder game had Young not been injured/flipped out.

Considering we had Doughty filling in for Landry though, you might be right.

I'm worried that all of the injuries on defense and offense will mount however after watching the game on DVR I was Extremely pleased with what I saw from the backups. When was the last time you saw BARNES in a game??? The offensive line looked great - I think they gave up one sack all day? Still some pressure here and there but overall A to the offensive line.

I can't believe the skins won this game. I even picked the Titans and I'm a huge homer. Great job ending the streak Skins!

I'm worried that all of the injuries on defense and offense will mount however after watching the game on DVR I was Extremely pleased with what I saw from the backups. When was the last time you saw BARNES in a game??? The offensive line looked great - I think they gave up one sack all day? Still some pressure here and there but overall A to the offensive line.

I can't believe the skins won this game. I even picked the Titans and I'm a huge homer. Great job ending the streak Skins!

I think it was two sacks if you count the first play where McNabb went down.

Archived