Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need advice: Did I mess up or was she just leading me on?

vigilante

Are you Dr. Phil or Peter North? You're giving her the puppy dogs and ice cream. Enough of this shoulder to cry on bull****. If you want this babe, you need to get an edge. Start by not talking to her for a while. Then meet her at the bar for drinks. No Dinners! Always be the first to end the conversation and the first to leave. Take Phone calls and texts in her presence.

Demonstrate Value

Engage Physically

Nurturing Dependence

Neglect Emotionally

Inspire Hope

Seperate Entirely

Good luck with the Re- Dennis

Yeah, I realized I made that mistake right afterwards. She's usually very open to my invitations, like taking a smoke break on campus or hanging out somewhere afterwards/in-between classes. One thing that bugs me is that she constantly brings up her ex on almost every conversation, which is another reason why I kinda believe in what she's saying.

I can't really avoid her, since she sits right next to me in class. Oh well.. I'll see how this plays out. If she can't accept me for who I am, then screw it.

90% probability that you're being used as an emotional hugpillow.

Are you Dr. Phil or Peter North? You're giving her the puppy dogs and ice cream. Enough of this shoulder to cry on bull****. If you want this babe, you need to get an edge. Start by not talking to her for a while. Then meet her at the bar for drinks. No Dinners! Always be the first to end the conversation and the first to leave. Take Phone calls and texts in her presence.

Demonstrate Value

Engage Physically

Nurturing Dependence

Neglect Emotionally

Inspire Hope

Seperate Entirely

Good luck with the Re- Dennis

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna fall back for a bit. Sounds like a good plan..

Sounds like she's not interested in a relationship w/ you. That is the prototypical line that basically says, "I'm not really interested". She probably just wants to be friends and thinks you're fun to be around, hence agreeing to go out w/ you. But, it was probably more of a "hanging out" thing for her than an actual date. A lot of this depends on how you asked her out too, as someone mentioned earlier.

I knew she had broken up with her boyfriend just two-three months ago

Months? 2-3 MONTHS? I'd kind of understand if it was days, or maybe even weeks, but months? No, you need to run, not walk away. Don't expend any more effort there. I don't think anyone has ever said, "I can't like anyone right now," ever in the history of the world, and been telling the truth.

Archived