Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

11/3- 2012 Election Season Starts; Will there be fraud next Tuesday?

88Comrade2000

Well, in 8 days the 2012 Presidential Election will start. :ols:

I fully expect one minor candidate and one major candidate to announce their candidacies by Christmas.

====================================================================

A week before next weeks vote I still project this:

Republicans will win 44 Seats in the House to have a 10 seat majority:

Repbublicans: 223

Democrats: 210

Independents: 2

The Republicans needs 39 seats to get to 218, they will have 5 to spare.

====================================================================

I think the Democrats will do far better in the Senate than everyone thinks and their losses here won't be so much.

Republicans win 5 seats.

Republicans 45

Democrats 53

Independents 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do think there will be lots of fraud on both sides next week.

I don't think 44 seats will give the GOP a 5 seat majority in the house. I think the Dems will pick up a handful of seats, so the Republicans will need to get into the low 40's just to get a majority....

As for Fraud the GOP is already claiming fraud in the absentee and early voters. In North Carolina... NORTH CAROLINA the gop is claiming the Dems tried to rig the voting boxes... How many Dems are there in North Carolina? six?

Fox news is saying Harry Reed is specifically fixing ballets in his Nevada race

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

As for Fraud the GOP is already claiming fraud in the absentee and early voters. In North Carolina... NORTH CAROLINA the gop is claiming the Dems tried to rig the voting boxes... How many Dems are there in North Carolina? six?

Fox news is saying Harry Reed is specifically fixing ballets in his Nevada race

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

You have to create your narrative for your base. If the GOP wins a big landslide, the people have spoken. If the landslide isn't so big, then you have to keep the base riled up and donating by telling them that the election was stolen.

This is the necessary groundwork.

I predict 50 and 6 seats.

There will be rampant fraud that will not be hunted down and killed so they stop.

( i don't count a woman and her husband... officials should verify easily.) On the Reid one..

The other one i noticed the problem earlier:

(completed his straight-party ticket) really... you can't go by merit ... thats the problem.

(though an administrator saw this a few times).. not good.

You have to create your narrative for your base. If the GOP wins a big landslide, the people have spoken. If the landslide isn't so big, then you have to keep the base riled up and donating by telling them that the election was stolen.

This is the necessary groundwork.

Don't think you would dismiss this so easily as some "narrative" if it was the other way around. Scratch that. I know you wouldn't.

Archived