Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nike Pro Combat uniforms for redskins

• 2 weeks later...

Seems CSN Washington likes your work so much they seem to think these are legit uni designs being proposed...check out this facebook page for them, and their posts pertaining YOUR pics. I put a link in their comments section of the post with a link to this thread and your user name.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/CSNwashington

Soup I just traced the logo using Photoshop so I could have each piece of the logo seperate. So I just decided to use the feather on that one.

This is an amazing thing that is going on. I have been going around to the different sites and leaving comments so people will know who did these designs. I know this is funny and all but I am really excited about what could come of this. Fingers crossed.

I had 103 people visit my site yesterday. I signed in to my site and it is telling me I need to upgrade so I don't get my site deactivated. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is another one I made the other day:

pro-comabt-skins-uni-3.png

Soup I just traced the logo using Photoshop so I could have each piece of the logo seperate. So I just decided to use the feather on that one.

This is an amazing thing that is going on. I have been going around to the different sites and leaving comments so people will know who did these designs. I know this is funny and all but I am really excited about what could come of this. Fingers crossed.

I had 103 people visit my site yesterday. I signed in to my site and it is telling me I need to upgrade so I don't get my site deactivated. SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really cool for you, Congrats. Glad I got to scoop CSN Washington on their own story about it. Good stuff. Your work is impressive.

pro-comabt-skins-uni-3.png

Congrats!

I had it pop up on my facebook, and I knew it was yours right away.

Then I hit you up on there.

Torch Im in love. These designs are nice.

I posted them all on my Facebook page for people to chat about as well.

Hope thats cool with you.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but you are mistaken. Most of the ones you have on your facebook page are my designs. I'm not trying to take anything away from Torch's work, he does good stuff, but if you want to give credit to the people that made those designs you need to give credit to me and SOUP. You have one of SOUP's designs and three of mine. Thanks for loving the designs Rockdeep. We do what we can to make sure everyone enjoys our art.

Hmm... yes, I guess that could be confusing, but I myself have not done any of the NIKE uniforms.

I've just been talking about them and reposting links to them on Facebook.

On Facebook I'm Rachel... guess thats confusing too. I'm a chick.

Hmm... yes, I guess that could be confusing, but I myself have not done any of the NIKE uniforms.

I've just been talking about them and reposting links to them on Facebook.

On Facebook I'm Rachel... guess thats confusing too. I'm a chick.

Ok Torch, that is my bad. I didn't realize you were a girl. I apologize for saying "he does nice work" when I should have put she does nice work. I didn't realize....

Archived