Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roethlisberger "Contemplated Not Playing Any More"

darklight1216

"There was a time when I was going through all this that I contemplated not playing anymore. I didn't want to be Big Ben anymore. And I know that's what goes along with being No. 7 of the Pittsburgh Steelers," Roethlisberger said on NFL Live. "So part of me, I can admit didn't want to play anymore. And go coach or do something else."

"I will tell you this. I never have and never will harm a female in the way I was accused. . . . I would never hurt a female like that, never."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/07/ben-roethlisberger-i-contemplated-not-playing-any-more/

I'm sorry if this has been posted already.

Poor, pitiful Ben.

"There was a time that I contemplated not playing anymore. But then I realized I wouldn't be able to bag 18 year old groupies. So I'm coming back to give this thing another shot"

Does he think we're all just stupid? Apparently.

He's fishing for sympathy and support. Whether or not he committed the crime (and I believe he did) is moot. The point is that I highly doubt that he seriously considered, even for a fleeting moment, leaving a game in which he has a $100 million contract.

Archived