Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

game torrents 2010-2011 season *updated*

joeknows

that garbage wasn't meant for you, and you have no idea what you are talking about. call my video garbage if you want, thats fine, but there is no spyware in it.

those links have been posted in their own threads this week and yes i do know what im talkin about when i have tried to view them and the damned thing wants me to instal clik potato to get the codec..... hence it is garbage and the clikpotato is spyware/adware..... and i know EXACTLY what im talkin about....

the video itself.... i dunno because i wouldnt install the madatory adware to watch it..... i would never call anyones "video contribution" garbage.... just the manner in which it is being shared is

those links have been posted in their own threads this week and yes i do know what im talkin about when i have tried to view them and the damned thing wants me to instal clik potato to get the codec..... hence it is garbage and the clikpotato is spyware/adware..... and i know EXACTLY what im talkin about....

the video itself.... i dunno because i wouldnt install the madatory adware to watch it..... i would never call anyones "video contribution" garbage.... just the manner in which it is being shared is

fair enough. i have no clue what clikpotato is and no one else has mentioned it. i used Sorensen 3 codec for Quicktime, and the only reason i used Quicktime is because my Flash software wasnt working properly. If i am doing something wrong here, please let me know, it would be helpful, i dont claim to be an expert on this stuff.

fair enough. i have no clue what clikpotato is and no one else has mentioned it. i used Sorensen 3 codec for Quicktime, and the only reason i used Quicktime is because my Flash software wasnt working properly. If i am doing something wrong here, please let me know, it would be helpful, i dont claim to be an expert on this stuff.

well i did recently reformat and may not have all my codecs installed yet but when i have tried to clik on your link it says i need to dl the xvid codec for but when i do it wants me to dl some crap called clikpotato.....

so that we both understand though.... i wasnt being critical of your vid.... if i see a vid i dont like.... i just dont comment.... but this one tried to get me to install spyware.....

either way.... no harm no foul :cheers:

Archived