Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

if i'm desean jackson, i hold out next year until they pay me b/c he actually deserves it. most underpaid player in the league. even if he had to sit out the entire year someone would still pay him top $$ to play. especially with his concussion history he may only have one chance at a huge payday.

What a jackass he was. Running in front of the endzone like that was pretty lame.

Does he have to show off on every touchdown?

(I think he's a great player though. Just seems like a jerk)

I didn't see the play live (stream cut out right before the play) but I think he was trying to run all the time out.

The dude is a jackass, for sure, but still. He's hands down the fastest WR in the league.

What a jackass he was. Running in front of the endzone like that was pretty lame.

Does he have to show off on every touchdown?

(I think he's a great player though. Just seems like a jerk)

He ran in front of the ennzone to run out the clock, einstein. That was a smart move, but unnecessary since the giants suck and don't have a dynamic playmaker like jackson on their team that can pull magical plays like that out of nowhere!

I didn't see the play live (stream cut out right before the play) but I think he was trying to run all the time out.

The dude is a jackass, for sure, but still. He's hands down the fastest WR in the league.

idk about that, watch that Ford highlight for the Raiders 70 yd TD.

Jackson is the fastest elite WR tho.

Dear Eagles fans (except ceij b/c you are a cancer to the board),

I want to come clean. About 3 or 4 games ago I said I would take Mike Wallace over Desean Jackson. I was wrong. Of course I wish you the most failure in the postseason as possible, as well as failure in the seasons to come, but i wanted to admit my mistake.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatest comeback i have ever seen

dj is pretty great

mike for mvp - yes

Brady is the MVP, dude. Let's not get carried away here.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 05:24 PM ----------

He was a non-factor in the passing game.

He's never a non-factor in the passing game. He doesn't have to catch ONE pass to be a factor in that offense. But I guess if I were a Giants fan right now I wouldn't want to give the guy props either lol.

Brady is the MVP, dude. Let's not get carried away here.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 05:24 PM ----------

This is true. Brady will definitely win MVP. Some might say that his "NFL Poster child" title has alot to do with it. But either way, Vick is the story of the year.

He's never a non-factor in the passing game. He doesn't have to catch ONE pass to be a factor in that offense. But I guess if I were a Giants fan right now I wouldn't want to give the guy props either lol.
The Giants played one-on-one coverage against him for the overwhelming majority of the game. And he fumbled away one of his 3 receptions. He was a non-factor in the passing game.

i think the mvp race will be a lot closer then many think

no other person in the world could have done with vick did today

He's right. Vick took over the game in the 4th quarter. Even Tom Brady wouldn't have been able to pull off that win. I hate him, but I have to admit that was a damn good game by Vick.

This is true. Brady will definitely win MVP. Some might say that his "NFL Poster child" title has alot to do with it. But either way, Vick is the story of the year.

Nah, I think his stats is why he wins it. He has close to 30 TDs, with just 4 INT. As great as Vick has been, Brady has been better. In fact, this might be Brady's best season ever. Even better than the 50 TD season. Plus, Vick missed a few games this year.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 05:40 PM ----------

The Giants played one-on-one coverage against him for the overwhelming majority of the game. And he fumbled away one of his 3 receptions. He was a non-factor in the passing game.

He opened things up underneath for Maclin. And don't forget Celek's 65 yard score. He's never a non-factor in the passing game. Just stop it.

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 05:43 PM ----------

He's right. Vick took over the game in the 4th quarter. Even Tom Brady wouldn't have been able to pull off that win. I hate him, but I have to admit that was a damn good game by Vick.

Tom Brady completely destroyed the Steelers defense. Completely destroyed the Jets defense. And like I said, he has close to 30 TDs with just 4 picks. Brady is definitely the MVP if they voted right now. Vick, however, is the most exciting player in the league. Jackson probably next. Wow.

He opened things up underneath for Maclin. And don't forget Celek's 65 yard score. He's never a non-factor in the passing game. Just stop it.
Did you actually watch the game? The Giants blitzed the Eagles early and often and left their defensive backs in man press coverage for most of the game. It worked spectacularly for three quarters, until Vick started to escape the pass rush.

Celek's TD was the result of a zone blitz that left Justin Tuck trying to stay on him one-on-one down the seam. What did Jackson have to do with that?

Did you actually watch the game? The Giants blitzed the Eagles early and often and left their defensive backs in man press coverage for most of the game. It worked spectacularly for three quarters, until Vick started to escape the pass rush.

Celek's TD was the result of a zone blitz that left Justin Tuck trying to stay on him one-on-one down the seam. What did Jackson have to do with that?

Well obviously I was watching the Redskins game. But I was flipping over during breaks. The Giants weren't playing man-to-man on Jackson the entire game, as you are implying. And Jackson is the most dangerous offensive player in the league. For you to say he was a "non-factor" in the passing game is, well, ludicrous. He's ALWAYS a factor in that offense. And, needless to say, he's always a factor on special teams. Its ok, bro. You're not thinking clearly right now. I completely understand!

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 05:55 PM ----------

Where are the Jackson haters at?...:ols:

Well obviously I was watching the Redskins game. But I was flipping over during breaks. The Giants weren't playing man-to-man on Jackson the entire game, as you are implying. And Jackson is the most dangerous offensive player in the league. For you to say he was a "non-factor" in the passing game is, well, ludicrous. He's ALWAYS a factor in that offense. And, needless to say, he's always a factor on special teams. Its ok, bro. You're not thinking clearly right now. I completely understand!
I didn't say they played man the entire game, just most of it. And seeing how the Eagles struggled to move the ball against the Giants for 3 quarters, and the 4th quarter was essentially all Michael Vick, I'm struggling to understand exactly what role you think Jackson played in the passing game. I'm not the one who is lacking objectivity here. It's okay to admit that Jackson didn't have a very good game as a WR. He certainly did as a punt returner, though.

I didn't say they played man the entire game, just most of it. And seeing how the Eagles struggled to move the ball against the Giants for 3 quarters, and the 4th quarter was essentially all Michael Vick, I'm struggling to understand exactly what role you think Jackson played in the passing game. I'm not the one who is lacking objectivity here. It's okay to admit that Jackson didn't have a very good game as a WR. He certainly did as a punt returner, though.

bad game and "non-factor" is two different things......when fans judge players on numbers alone, they fail to see the game for what it is......he was a factor in the passsing game, believe me, the entire def game plan is made and executed based on Djack.....and indeed he did draw coverages.......and without seeing the game film, i would like to think he took some guys deep on some of Vicks runs.......just sayin, he may not have had a good game (in the passing attack) but he was still a factor

I know one thing is for sure. I've never seen Desean make any game winning catches. Where is he in the clutch? Usually he's busy trying keep his elbows attached to his sides.
shhhhhhhh. man between you and hitman you guys are ruining their agenda. don't bring up facts or questions because those aren't necessary when the deseana :nono: come out, lol, what a bunch of homers.
Game winning catch. It's not as convoluted as your stats there, brd.

I'm saying with time running out and your team behind and driving, where is Desean with the difference making catch? The one that breaks the other team's heart. I know there are other weapons on your team. You guys have a lot of young playmakers. Nobody is saying he has to be then only guy. But as the number one playmaker on that team, he should have one to his credit somewhere, shouldn't he? Maybe he does. I don't know. I've never seen it though. To mee it seems the alligator arming and pressure filled situations seem to go hand in hand with DJ. Wasn't that why his coach grouched at him?

Nope, it just makes him more clutch. When Jackson has some like Moss (a la Monday Night Miracle and the Jacksonville game) I'll start calling him a clutch receiver who doesn't just show up when there's nothing on the line.

As for the list:

Moss

want more?

yeah show that play jackson made in that giants game

bad game and "non-factor" is two different things......when fans judge players on numbers alone, they fail to see the game for what it is......he was a factor in the passsing game, believe me, the entire def game plan is made and executed based on Djack.....and indeed he did draw coverages.......and without seeing the game film, i would like to think he took some guys deep on some of Vicks runs.......just sayin, he may not have had a good game (in the passing attack) but he was still a factor

Jackson was definitely a factor. However in the grand scheme of the Eagles current offense I think the importance of the players goes this way:

Vick

Mccoy

Jackson

Maclin

Celek

Vick dominated the giants defense in those final 8 minutes, and Mccoy has been underrated all year. He was getting lots of props before this game from the giants coaching staff and I finally started to see why. The run game and screen game to Mccoy was there for the eagles all day if they wanted it IMO. The giants defense and special teams imploded today, Vick came up big in the clutch, and Deshean made the play he had to.

Jackson was definitely a factor. However in the grand scheme of the Eagles current offense I think the importance of the players goes this way:

Vick

Mccoy

Jackson

Maclin

Celek

Vick dominated the giants defense in those final 8 minutes, and Mccoy has been underrated all year. He was getting lots of props before this game from the giants coaching staff and I finally started to see why. The run game and screen game to Mccoy was there for the eagles all day if they wanted it IMO. The giants defense and special teams imploded today, Vick came up big in the clutch, and Deshean made the play he had to.

lots of fire power there indeed.......

Archived