Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb: "It'll be special when we get on the plane."

Zarg

Great game McNabb! We couldn't have done it without you! I loved the enthusiasm and leadership you showed playing against guys you had played w/ for over a decade. A true winner indeed!

FWIW- I am actually giving props to the Philly fans for the cheers for him. I seriously thought they'd be booing the hell out of him and throwing **** on the field the whole game.

I'm happy McNabb got his day and I'm ahooy he got his revenge. It's great to see and it's a great win

ummmmmmmmmm, however. I hate to be a buzz kill, but he SUCKED today. McNabb has played well in only one game this year. He hasn't given me a reason to think there is anything left in that tank. Its not like the Eagles fans left the stadium saying, "I miss McNabb."

I'll give it the whole year to play out, but right now I'm not so sure an extension for him is the best football move. We'll see, though. I WANT him to prove my skepticism wrong.

I'm happy McNabb got his day and I'm ahooy he got his revenge. It's great to see and it's a great win

ummmmmmmmmm, however. I hate to be a buzz kill, but he SUCKED today. McNabb has played well in only one game this year. He hasn't given me a reason to think there is anything left in that tank. Its not like the Eagles fans left the stadium saying, "I miss McNabb."

I'll give it the whole year to play out, but right now I'm not so sure an extension for him is the best football move. We'll see, though. I WANT him to prove my skepticism wrong.

Yeah that TD to Cooley sucked. So did the runs for first downs when there was pressure. Jason Campbell is EASILY better at those two things.

Yeah that TD to Cooley sucked. So did the runs for first downs when there was pressure. Jason Campbell is EASILY better at those two things.

He's certainly better than Campbell. Never said he wasn't.

Come on, though. Put on your Objectivity Hat for 2 seconds............ 8 of 19 for 125 yards, 1TD and 1 "Brett Farvian" INT.

I love that he won today and I like rooting for great leader and a class act like McNabb. BUT!! Is he any better than the QB we all used to make fun of when he was with Philly?? He's not!

Just becasue we're starved for a good QB doesn't mean I'm going to drool over crumbs because they're better than the crumbs we used to get. I'm still waiting for him to play consistently well.

Again, I WANT him to prove me wrong.

He's certainly better than Campbell. Never said he wasn't.

Come on, though. Put on your Objectivity Hat for 2 seconds............ 8 of 19 for 125 yards, 1TD and 1 "Brett Farvian" INT.

I love that he won today and I like rooting for great leader and a class act like McNabb. BUT!! Is he any better than the QB we all used to make fun of when he was with Philly?? He's not!

Just becasue we're starved for a good QB doesn't mean I'm going to drool over crumbs because they're better than the crumbs we used to get. I'm still waiting for him to play consistently well.

Again, I WANT him to prove me wrong.

Yea, I'll put on my objectivity hat and say he had a bad game. Actually....more like a bad half.

I'm not concerned though. I think McNabb will do better overall....his stats were poor but he got it done somehow. When we traded for him, I watched every single one of his games last year and knows what he can do when he settles in. Sometimes wins are ugly and this was a classic example of that. Plus, Santana Moss was shut out the whole game...I was more amazed at that.

Archived