Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh no he didnt! Portis on Vick. "I always root for Michael Vick....even when we play him."

Mad Mike

So, what exactly should CP say? I mean why doesnt he say something stupid against Vick which can then be used as motivation. And what exactly is the big deal of rooting for him? He didn't say I am rooting for him to beat us on Sunday (unless that just wasn't posted), he said he is rooting for him, even if we are playing him. When you ever played sports, did you ever find yourself rooting or respecting an opposing player because they were better than all on the field. You weren't rooting for him/her to win by jumping up and down, etc. Remember when Randy Moss played for the Vikings and there is a clip of him getting off of the bench stating he's got to watch because it is Brett Favre playing, what exactly was wrong with that?

The quote is right there on top of the thread and on top of every post. WTF is so hard to understand?

"I always root for Michael Vick.... even when we play him."

And NO. Not once have I ever rooted FOR someone I was playing against. Respect yes, even admiration. But I rooted for my team and my team mates. during the game. Not my opponent.

Archived