Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wall with 7 assists in the first quarter. Beal is playing well tonight.

Harrington is scorching hot right now

They unkinked the hose. Didn't score a point for like the first four minutes and now they're making every jumper they toss up.

Brooklyn is getting what they want inside. We have to score the hard way and they're just overpowering us.

We're going to have a really hard time matching up with their size. They're intimidating.

That was a hell of a block Nene!

Have we even heard any news regarding porters injury status?

Secondly maynor has been terrible. If rather see Temple play the point and rice play the 2.

Maynor played well in the second quarter. He's coming around.

I'm watching a Nets broadcast. I like to watch opposing broadcasts to learn other teams better. Without a doubt, the Nets crew is the most condescending group of assholes I've heard. They keep repeating this point that the Wizards are a young team and don't realize they're supposed to roll over and lose this game.

And that was a BS sequence. Unbelievable.

PnR Dunk and the foul!!

Gortat at center definitely works better with Wall than Nene or Okafor ever did. He's missed some at the rim but he's hammered home some others. Glad to see the offense adjust and focus on getting the bigs the ball around the basket for a change.

That was a hell of a block Nene!Maynor played well in the second quarter. He's coming around.I'm watching a Nets broadcast. I like to watch opposing broadcasts to learn other teams better. Without a doubt, the Nets crew is the most condescending group of assholes I've heard. They keep repeating this point that the Wizards are a young team and don't realize they're supposed to roll over and lose this game.And that was a BS sequence. Unbelievable.PnR Dunk and the foul!!

Haha yea I'm watching the nets broadcast as well. First row sports: only way I can watch games over here in china. To be honest they aren't the worst broadcast team. There are much much worse.

Flop.

Gortat at center definitely works better with Wall than Nene or Okafor ever did. He's missed some at the rim but he's hammered home some others. Glad to see the offense adjust and focus on getting the bigs the ball around the basket for a change.

Gortat & Nene is the best front court we've had in a very long time.