Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some questions about Fedex Field: Getting there, parking and so on

njxbean

The only time I ever got an autograph inside the stadium is when I had pre-game sideline passes. I was able to call players over. It's much harder from the seating bowl. I have seen opposing teams players give opposing fans things like their gloves post game.

How do you get a sideline pass?

Cool. is there a specific route you recommend? google maps says: http://tinyurl.com/242gape reading in that other thread, it sounds like redskins road is busy at that time at least when going to green lots. Will i have a tough time finding the orange lots from that route?
2 hours prior, you can take any route you want.
I got them from a Redskins employee. I think I saw on here that some seats now come with pre-game sideline passes. Mark could answer that.

I can? lol I have no idea how to get a pre-game field pass. Sometimes you see one on eBay or on here. I know many of them come from Touchdown Club members, but I don't know of any solid way to acquire one other than luck and money.

Cool. is there a specific route you recommend? google maps says: http://tinyurl.com/242gape reading in that other thread, it sounds like redskins road is busy at that time at least when going to green lots. Will i have a tough time finding the orange lots from that route?

Just my two cents ... I would shoot to be there earlier only to give you time to get lost and/or find a parking space. That should not be a problem with Orange parking.

Approaches ... that all depends on whose tailgate you want to crash (lol). I have Orange, park in H-3, it's rarely crowded and right across from the Hall of Fame store.

If you want to try that, take the Beltway (95/495) south to Arena Drive (Exit 16) and bear right at the top of the ramp. Cross the light at Brightseat, pass the church (on the right) and cash parking church lots (on the left) and bear left at the top of the hill towards Green/Orange. Follow that road down the hill until you hit the first entrance on the left; that is Orange H-3.

enjoy your day tomorrow ...

I can? lol I have no idea how to get a pre-game field pass. Sometimes you see one on eBay or on here. I know many of them come from Touchdown Club members, but I don't know of any solid way to acquire one other than luck and money.

Sorry, I thought I had read a post regarding touchdown club tickets coming with sideline passes... :) I was more referring to knowing which tickets they came with not how to acquire them.

Just my two cents ... I would shoot to be there earlier only to give you time to get lost and/or find a parking space. That should not be a problem with Orange parking.

Approaches ... that all depends on whose tailgate you want to crash (lol). I have Orange, park in H-3, it's rarely crowded and right across from the Hall of Fame store.

If you want to try that, take the Beltway (95/495) south to Arena Drive (Exit 16) and bear right at the top of the ramp. Cross the light at Brightseat, pass the church (on the right) and cash parking church lots (on the left) and bear left at the top of the hill towards Green/Orange. Follow that road down the hill until you hit the first entrance on the left; that is Orange H-3.

enjoy your day tomorrow ...

Maybe we will get there early. I heard they were setting up jumbotrons in the parking lots showing the 4pm games. Anyone know anything about this?

Maybe we will get there early. I heard they were setting up jumbotrons in the parking lots showing the 4pm games. Anyone know anything about this?

That is correct ... four jumbo video boards scattered throughout the parking lots that will be showing Red Zone Channel.

If you want to grab some grub to eat in the parking lot, there are some restaurants at the Boulevard at Capital Centre, http://www.shopcapcentre.com, including a Quiznos and Five Guys Burgers. There is also a little shopping center with a Shoppers Food Warehouse at Largo Town Center for munchies and soft drinks ... (not sure if Maryland grocery stores are allowed to sell beer and wine)

Both are accessible on Arena Drive but you would turn *away* from FedEx Field at the top of the exit ramp.

hope that helps

Archived