Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upgrade to Club Seats

Howie411

So the Club seats are 181 each before or after you trade in your regular tickets? If they are 181 before you trade them in, I would say they are worth it. I wouldn't pay more than 360 for a pair of clubs though unless you really have money to burn. Like MTH said, the aftermarket has clubs fairly cheap.

got an email from the Skins telling me I could trade in the rest of my tix (for a refund) and buy 2 club seats which ends up equaling about 181 a tix. Is this a good deal?

I recieved the same e-mail offer yesterday. haven't called them yet and now i most likely won't . @ $181 a seat , i'd need 5 seats . $905 a game ! no thanks, I'll stay in 401 row 9

Did anyone confirm in which zone these $181 pg club seats would be located?

Well , i just decided to call and what i was told was that it would cost me another $4,863 this year for 5 seats in Zone A . That this was just a trial , and if i liked the new seats i could keep them at a discounted rate next year ( about $1500 a seat) or if i preferred i would be relocated back to my original or comparable seating next season but not less then what i have now .

Thanks but no thanks

if i liked the new seats i could keep them at a discounted rate next year ( about $1500 a seat). Thanks but no thanks

Zone A clubs are down to $1500 per seat? That's a fraction of the $5k they were advertising on draft day. Still at $150 ps, pg, they are above market value.

Zone A clubs are down to $1500 per seat? That's a fraction of the $5k they were advertising on draft day. Still at $150 ps, pg, they are above market value.

Thats the price the guy told me i would get them for after turning in my current 5 seats in section 401 . He said they were $1800 seats and if i still wanted them next season (the Club level) The deal would be around $1500 a seat

Archived