Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SFGate.com: "He [Jason Campbell] looks frazzled under pressure..."

Boss_Hogg

I tried warning a friend who is a Raiders fan a few weeks ago about what was coming. I told him that he would be screaming at his TV by week 6: "THROW THE BALL!". I told him that JC won't throw it deep and the idea that he's good at it (spread by media types who haven't watched him play much) was a total myth. I told him JC would make Zach Miller look good and that he had to be better than JaMarcus, but that's about it.

His reply was "No way man! JC is a great leader and that's what we needed. He's the next Jim Plunkett"

Ummmmmmm, ok....

The Raiders fans (save Al davis) know a crappy QB when they see one.

Angry Raider Fans: http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/169275-jason-campbell-needs-3rd-string-traded.html

Angry Raider Fans: http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/169275-jason-campbell-needs-3rd-string-traded.html

Where they erred in their thinking was that since Campbell wasn't Russell, it would automatically be an upgrade. Basically, Campbell upgraded the QB position from miserable to unproductive. It's kind of like a woman who finally frees herself from an abusive jerk and takes up with some blah character who treats her nicely. All she has done is swapped abusive for boring. It's just a more benign form of unhappiness. That's what Campbell is - if your team has an absolutely rotten QB situation, he'll upgrade it to merely unproductive. If you're lucky, you may not even notice it due to the boredom-induced catatonic state that a Campbell-led offensive attack has been known to cause in some fans. :ols:

Man that message board looks like ours the last 4 years...lol Poor Jason.. He went from a bad team to a worse team which is bad for a QB who cant move or posses a quick release.
Damn...... LMAO. Are they just copying and pasting our arguments over there? LOL.

Ahhh..... sweet, sweet, schadenfreude. A guilty pleasure, but the Candle disaster couldn't happen to a better team... except for one other obvious choice. Shame we had to go through it, though.

"We are going to start Bruce Gradkowski at quarterback," Cable said. "The reasons are pretty simple. I think there are two of them. First and foremost is the energy and the level of intensity that was brought into the huddle when he came into the game. They way the guys responded around him. And obviously scoring points. If you look back to the preseason, even at that time in the two games he came in he scored points."

- Tom Cable

September 22nd

This says a lot. We all know that Candle acts like a Debbie Downer, I mean the guy is so depressing and pitiful. His depressed attitude is very contagious.

I don't know what's more amusing.

Seeing the Raider fans do a complete 360 now that the cold harsh reality of what their going to have to endure for the next few years has set in; or watching the still active ES "Campbell Rapid Defense Team" continue to defend the indefensible.

And how in the heck did we miss "Captain Checkdown?" That's pure comedy gold right there. But then the most truthful comedy is oft the best. ;).

Hail.

GHH...........long time no talk, buddy. Somehow I knew I'd find you in this thread saying what I would have said had I been here. Funny, even though we've been proven right, still there are those that will defend. JC is a good guy, just not a good QB. There's no shame in that...........it's just reality. The sooner folks come to grips with that, the more harmonious the world will be! lol

Yeah, says the guy who called us "agenda boys" and thought that QB wasn't an important part of the team.

Hey Kobe, how's my ___ taste?

:ols:

Well, thanks for making things up, GNM. :ols:

As for the 'agenda boyz', looks like they were dormant for awhile, but are so insecure with themselves that they just need to keep posting threads like these to validate their 'football intelligence.'

Too funny.

:rotflmao:

:ols:

Well, thanks for making things up, GNM. :ols:

As for the 'agenda boyz', looks like they were dormant for awhile, but are so insecure with themselves that they just need to keep posting threads like these to validate their 'football intelligence.'

Too funny.

:rotflmao:

says the guy who posts nothing but Cowboy articles and rolling smileys. Sounds like you have...wait for it...an agenda to me.

Archived