Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets in lot

Hooterman

What do ya'll think the ticket market will be like in the lot for skins/boys? I moved away from the area a couple of years ago but before I left and according to friends there have been alot of tickets available in the lot, some for face or less. With it being game 1 and new Shanny do you think there will be an abundance? Predictions on prices? I'm coming up from FL for a meeting w/ no ticket in hand and might just take my chances.

What do ya'll think the ticket market will be like in the lot for skins/boys? I moved away from the area a couple of years ago but before I left and according to friends there have been alot of tickets available in the lot, some for face or less. With it being game 1 and new Shanny do you think there will be an abundance? Predictions on prices? I'm coming up from FL for a meeting w/ no ticket in hand and might just take my chances.

From what I can see, you can call up the Ticket Office and get any ticket you want.

I'd say there will be plenty of tickets in the lots. I'd add, that if it were me I'd be prepared to pay above face or be ready to miss the 1st quarter. I'd look around the ticket sites and research what tickets are going for and that's what I'd have in hand just in case.

Good Luck.

I'd say there will be plenty of tickets in the lots. I'd add, that if it were me I'd be prepared to pay above face or be ready to miss the 1st quarter. I'd look around the ticket sites and research what tickets are going for and that's what I'd have in hand just in case.

Good Luck.

+1. The scalpers will be asking exorbitant prices until the game starts looking to capitalize on desperate fans. Just wait until after the game starts and you can find some good deals.

+1. The scalpers will be asking exorbitant prices until the game starts looking to capitalize on desperate fans. Just wait until after the game starts and you can find some good deals.

Unless they are sold out and ticket-less.

I would be very careful about following advice from experienced lot ticket buyers for this game. This is an unprecedented COWBOYS game. Normal guidelines aren't going to apply.

What do ya'll think the ticket market will be like in the lot for skins/boys?

Click on this thread and scroll down near the bottom for all of the info you need.

http://extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=5650407

I'll think you'll do fine in the lots if you're smart about it. Stay away from email print outs. Buy only hard tix which you have inspected. If the seller won't cooperate with you then he doesn't want your money.

RFKFedEx - what do you think the situation will be like in the lot for this game?

I think it will be no more difficult than it was during the must win playoff run of Decembers 05 & 07. I was able to find tix in the lot for those games.

Nearly every season ticket holder has already been offered extra seats for Dallas. We're in unprecedented territory here. Given the high rate of people who bail last minute on week nights, I think the market will be good for buyers.

But I could be totally wrong.:blahblah:

I am not sure. Only knowledgeable fans know about the extra tickets thru redskins.com. I have seen ton of ebay auctions go for under face but there are tons of ads on craigslist for way over face value. I think because the lots are opening that early more people will be coming looking for tickets.

I appreciate the help everyone. RFKFedEx' comments make me a little more confident. Should be a great experience. The last 'skins-boys game I went to was the Cooley led blowout during Gibbs 2. I can still see JG getting pissed about them playing "mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys".

Archived