Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSM - Sex shop and strip clubs near ground zero show double standard over Park51

The Evil Genius

I don't remember that at all.

I know some have complained in the last few years that we don't get enough credit for helping out Muslims back then and in Kosovo and only get blamed for being anti-Muslim for invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

That is because you are 28 years old. It happened in the mid 90s, when you were 12 years old. Conservative opposition to the Bosnian intervention was fierce. Go back and read Charles Krauthammer, Pat Buchanan, Phil Gramm, Linza Chavez, etc. It was going to help radical Muslims, it was going to bring back the Tito Communists, it was going to be a quagmire. (To Bob Dole's credit, he did not agree).

Now, by the time the heat has died down in the last decade, that opposition had become muted, because we didn't fall into the Balkan quagmire that the conservatives had asserted Clinton was thowing us into.

Suicide bombers kill themselves in the name of allah, the Mexican drug cartels are not religious extremists.

:doh:

Dude learn about Islam first before you type. Really.

1. It is against Islam to kill oneself. Says so by Allah (God - the same God of Christians and Jews!).

2. If one Muslim believes they are going to kill themselves to go to heaven and be with x amount of virigins - wrong again - they are going to go to HELL. Again it is against Islamic beliefs.

3. Go back to what you said - you said Christian people don't kill innocent people and I just point out that story (recently from the news) to you - had nothing to with extremism...but you can say the drug cartels are extremists as well and they are Christians. Point - these extremeist Muslims are not doing because of their faith! They are doing for who has a bigger dick! Period!

:saber:

:doh:

Dude learn about Islam first before you type. Really.

1. It is against Islam to kill oneself. Says so by Allah (God - the same God of Christians and Jews!).

2. If one Muslim believes they are going to kill themselves to go to heaven and be with x amount of virigins - wrong again - they are going to go to HELL. Again it is against Islamic beliefs.

3. Go back to what you said - you said Christian people don't kill innocent people and I just point out that story (recently from the news) to you - had nothing to with extremism...but you can say the drug cartels are extremists as well and they are Christians. Point - these extremeist Muslims are not doing because of their faith! They are doing for who has a bigger dick! Period!

:saber:

First, you don't know if people in drug cartels are Christians or not. And even if they were they are not committing their actions based on any sort of religious ideology. Second, to sit there and say Islamic radicals don't base their actions on their religious beliefs is a joke. Seriously, do you expect anyone to believe that? Go watch some videos posted by Al-Qaeda & Iraqi Insurgents. They are chocked full of religious connotation and reading from the Koran.

First, you don't know if people in drug cartels are Christians or not. And even if they were they are not committing their actions based on any sort of religious ideology. Second, to sit there and say Islamic radicals don't base their actions on their religious beliefs is a joke. Seriously, do you expect anyone to believe that? Go watch some videos posted by Al-Qaeda & Iraqi Insurgents. They are chocked full of religious connotation and reading from the Koran.

Come on. Do you really thing people in Mexico are not Christians? And how do you know they don't think it is their religious belief to sell drugs. You don't. For my Islamic radicals response see below.

I guess all these guys just know someone named "Allahu Akbar," huh?

Nope.

Religion has NOTHING to do with it. :ols:

Hiding behind your religion to commit murder is exactly not a religious belief. These Muslim can scream on top of their lungs saying they are doing it in name of Allah and yet they are still not right.

HH - Allahu Akbar means God Is Great. And God is not a person.

Let me ask you this.

If there were foreign troops, let's say, from Muslim countries in the Middle East, marching around on American soil for, let's say, half a century, occassionally invading somewhere or overthrowing a government....

do you think that there might be a few of these guys popping up?][/url]

I do.

In most cases, I don't, they don't care who is around and won't hesitate kill their own countrymen and women to push their Islamic agenda, all while singing chants from the Quran.

Archived