Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scouts Inc: Clinton Portis 54th best RB in the NFL

MattFancy

In 99% of RB conversations I'd agree with Matt completely but for some reason if we're only talking about Barber and Portis and only at the current stage in their careers, I gotta go with McD. :(

Haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, so initially, I thought this was a joke. But your post brought some light and I agree, especially with the Sad Face part.

Dude. CP shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as most of those guys. Teams lost sleep game planning for them. No one loses sleep over CP. he's not going to break one off for a score so teams know that if they take away the deep pass, we are going to struggle to score points.

I never said Portis should be mentioned with them. I'm just saying, you devalue you CP because he is a "workhorse" back. Since when is that a bad thing?

And you pretty much say why Sanders was a workhorse, they had no other real offensive threat and he was their whole offense. 7 times during his career had carried the ball over 300 times, that's a workhorse back.

M. Barber haven't had a 1,000 yard season in his career and he's ranked in the top 10? Man, these people are crazy....Sometimes i think Jerry Jones runs ESPN as a side-hustle.

It's a CONspiracy!

Dallas is the picked to win the Super Bowl every year!

But they haven't been there since when???

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived