Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Williams Observation

Greenhorn

Hard Knocks should be interesting this week. Trent knocked Scott's helmet off on one play. On the very next play, Scott jumps up in the air and Hicks crushes him. I think that's why the fight started.

Hard Knocks should be interesting this week. Trent knocked Scott's helmet off on one play. On the very next play, Scott jumps up in the air and Hicks crushes him. I think that's why the fight started.

I think the fight started over a Jet being pissed about a cut block... We'll be in a lot of those fights this year. :D

I wasnt on the Trent Williams bandwagon when we drafted him. I had concerns with his work eithic and wanted Okung. I"m going to say right now, I was wrong. I have 0 worries about Trent Williams. I think he has embraced the hard work and the film study. Not only do I think he'll be fine this year, but that he's going to be a elite player.

I had mixed feelings about drafting Williams and true, Suggs gave him a workout, but the more I see of him the better I like him. He very well end up being an elite player. And having Samuels to mentor him is a huge plus. I'm not worried at all about him.

Where are problem is will be the interior of the line where Rabach is undersized and will get pushed around. This has been a problem for years and the line will never be an elite group until he's replaced.

Silverback will be an elite player with many Pro Bowls (like that really means anything anymore), but we are fortunate we drafted him. Please realize he is just scratching the surface. Wait until about year 3 with 2 years of NFL strength training under his belt. That was his "weakness" so to speak. You can't teach quickness or speed and he is one of the fastest ever at his position. He will dominate.

Archived