Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 101 Tickets for sale

Qdeathstar

The tickets are in section 101. Row 21. I'm listing them here because there are a lot of people here asking for tickets but not receiving responses.

I'm asking 450 per ticket including shipping. You can PM me. Thanks!

Paypal only, but if you prefer to work through ebay they are also listed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260648200216&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you go to stubhub.com you can see that the prices there range from between 415 per ticket up to 1000 dollars per ticket. I am on the lowest end of that range! This is the deal of a lifetime! Lower level for the HOME OPENER AGAINST DALLAS! DON'T LET THESE ONCE IN A LIFETIME TICKETS SLIP AWAY!

Thanks for the idea Mark The Homer!

LOL

I guess this is a joke thread?

Dude, you should understand that the list price does not equal the sale price. Sellers are fishing. Just like you are.

You also should understand that the vast majority of those listings are from BROKERS, not fans.

Finally, you should understand that the ones who are the MOST GREEDY (that would be you) are the ones that don't sell and have to drop the price as kickoff approaches. :)

Have fun!

I am, I told DIRTBAGS74 that before the entire forum decided to throw their two cents in. Basically what happened from my point of view was, Dirtbags offered me a price, i told him i would ask but that it wasn't likely because of several reasons which i explained to him via PM. He didn't like my response so he wined about it all over the forums.

But, hey whats a man supposed to do! I'd give them away but my friend won't let me!

First of all I didn't whine all over the forums, I know how the classifieds work and I simply put the info in a thread I started where you were giving opinions about other peoples tickets( someone offered me club seats sec. 327 I believe) and you decided to give your "expert" opinion "Ew corner" seats you said. So if you felt the need to give me advice about others ticket options I decided to give others advice on how you are trying to operate where we don't rip each other off!!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! PRICE GOUGER ALERT COULD GET BETTER WITH A SCALPER ON GAMEDAY!

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

These ticket prices are :bsflag:

:sucks: :sucks: :sucks: :sucks:

:linksux: :linksux: :linksux: :linksux: :linksux: :linksux:

:attention: :attention: :attention: :attention:

Actually, i don't think the person i'm selling them for actually wants them to sell but if they are going to sell he wants to get top dollar for them.

Maybe i'll take these over to the cowboys forum! You better buy them before the cowboys getem!

:chair: :dallasuck

Archived