Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Firmino has been a grown ass man since diving out of the way of that goal

Can we see Danny now please Jurgen to finish this?

Hail. 

Been arguing with college kids on twitter about this for 15 minutes... now you too? :lol::P

My heart just stopped when Moreno put that one on.  Just an inch to left of that post and it's a goal.

How did that not bounce in?

Dave O’Connell @DaveOCKOP 13s14 seconds ago

KARMA FOR PARDS!

Cc3-0drWAAA8LCj.jpg

Never seen a softer penalty ever lol I half expected Benteke to hit the back of the stand in all honesty!! Palace know how to shoot themselves in the foot the last few weeks

Oh my WIFE was asking why Benteke was taking it!  I was pissed.  Then he took the Balotelli pen and slid it in!

Hopefully he builds on that!

• Like 1

Never seen a softer penalty ever lol I half expected Benteke to hit the back of the stand in all honesty!! Palace know how to shoot themselves in the foot the last few weeks

It's soft but it's a penalty. Ledley can have NO complaints. Stay on your feet the area that late. He may pull back, but his momentum the wet turf takes him through into the back of Benteke and his knee clips his foot. Any player would go down as soon as they feel that contact. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Delaney sorry. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

****e for an hour. Then we went down to 10 an excellent response. Real fight in that performance. Fantastic win with 10 men. 

We're becoming the new United under Ferguson with all the late winners. You NEVER want to leave a L'pool game under Klopp. 

Brilliant result reds. ****ing take that Palace! 

Onto this week and the mammoth encounter with THEM! Talking of, come on West Brom next! 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I think pool should just play with ten men forever.  Look a much more dangerous side.

There was a certain Brasilian who came in the game as we went down to 10 men.  And he was playing in the midfield, not in the attack.

That was the difference in the match.

• Like 1

Pardew's a frigging embarrassment. 'Yeah, Delaney shouldn't go to ground. But he's pulling out. If he gives it for the touch of his knee on his foot that's harsh and shouldn't of been.' 

Contradict yourself much knobhead? Your player went to ground. Regardless of whether he's pulling out or not he contacts him. As you admit. Soft it may be, but your player is an idiot who cost you the game. On Benteke who was going nowhere. Look at him instead of narking at Carragher and the officials.

Hail. 

• Like 1

There was a certain Brasilian who came in the game as we went down to 10 men.  And he was playing in the midfield, not in the attack.

That was the difference in the match.

I rate Coutinho very highly.  Curious he wasn't in the starting XI

• Like 1

Squad management. Unlike earlier in the year when we had a horrendous injury list and the same 13 most every game, we now have far better options to rotate when needed. He's not long back off injury and we have two mammoth European games coming up. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

How is this even open to debate? Seriously? How? 

https://twitter.com/LFC_Vines/status/706501600093855744

****ing get a grip Pardew you smug, arrogant little **** yer! Look at your own knobhead  player. 

Hail. 

https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/706510831735939072

This is a better view from Lineker

Yeah, like my elder sibling said above... you have to prioritize at this point in the season.  Europa League is our best chance at getting into Champion's League next season.  That's why he and Sturridge were both sat on the bench for this one.

• Like 1