Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club level stadium questions.

ramseysux

I have club level seats for the ravens preseason game and I have a question about the dining. Mainly Hooters. How is the wait time for seating. I plan to be at least 2hours early for the game. Is that enough?

Thanks, and HTTR

Charlie

Don't waste your time. It isn't a real Hooters. They have like 8 items on the menu, and the wings come with the sauce on the side. Stop by a local Hooters and get wings to go and eat them in the parking lot.

Don't waste your time. It isn't a real Hooters. They have like 8 items on the menu, and the wings come with the sauce on the side. Stop by a local Hooters and get wings to go and eat them in the parking lot.

This is correct, went there one time and the service is good, but might as well have gotten the food at Safeway. It's like going fastfood at 2am, there are 4 things to choose from, and beer...well no beer at fastfood, but you know, $8 beer.

So true. It's like eating Pizza Hut or Chilli's express at the airport. It's just not the real thing, despite how it's advertised.

The food is considerably lower in quality, not to mention way more expensive than the real thing.

Everyone's comments about the variety, quality, and price of the fare at the club level Hooters is accurate, but lets be honest......is the food at any Hooters, apart from perhaps the wings, all that great anyway?

Sad to say, but the Hooters is probably the best thing they put into that space....its been there for at least the past 6-7 seasons, but before that they had like three or so other concepts they tried. It would be nice for Snyder to put something a bit more upscale into the space, IMO.

Archived