Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOLD - Selling 2 tickets for Dallas 9/12 Sec 142 Midfield Skins Sideline

lladxll

I have 2 tickets available for the Dallas Cowboys game on 9/12 - Sec 142, Row 9. 2 seats in from the aisle.

Bought as a 4 pack from Stubhub but only need 2 now. Just trying to recoop what I paid for the other 2 and want them to go to a Skins fan.

$375/seat + 10% Stubhub fee = $825 total for the pair

Thanks.

Way over face value! You were ripped off!

244% markup to be exact (not counting the 10%), Holy Cow!

OP, your best bet is to put them back on stubhub or similar. Your chances of getting anywhere near your asking price on here is pretty slim. You are gonna get over face for them but I just don't see getting that much over face on ES.

Good Luck!

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to break even. If anyone is interested, I can show them the Stubhub invoice to prove it. I agree that it's a markup, but for those type of seats - if you look at the Stubhub sales history, I got them for cheap. Unfortunately the fees, etc. they tack on doesn't help.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to break even. If anyone is interested, I can show them the Stubhub invoice to prove it. I agree that it's a markup, but for those type of seats - if you look at the Stubhub sales history, I got them for cheap. Unfortunately the fees, etc. they tack on doesn't help.

I understand I feel bad for you as honestly you got ripped off.

I think that's a fair deal honestly. I've been looking on Ebay for the last few weeks and most lower level endzone tickets are going for at least $500 a pair. You probably won't get that on here though. You may want to try Ebay or craigslist, but I don't think you will have a problem getting your money back.

I got them for cheap.

I'm glad you're at least trying to sell to a skins fan, I commend you. But if you really think you got them "cheap", why not just put them back on stubhub? If you got them so "cheap", you should have no problems at all recouping your money. In fact, you should be able to recoup some of the $$$ you paid for the 2 tix you are keeping.

I have them posted back on Stubhub, problem with that is - is to break even on there, I have to tack on ANOTHER 15% to make up for the Stubhub seller fees. Trying to avoid a fellow fan from having to make up for that extra hit. Have them listed on eBay and Craigslist as well with several close offers.

And yes, I agree with everyone that there's a big markup on the face but facts are facts. It's opening game, Sunday night against Dallas, 50 yard line lowers, Skins side. I had been looking for a month and these were the cheapest tickets I found anywhere. If someone can find similar seats for cheaper (that someone else hasn't already snagged), I commend them. I wasn't so lucky. BUT, when I surprise my gf with these, she's going to be estatic so it's going to be worth every penny (lifelong Skins diehard and never been to a Dallas game)!

It's only worth what someone will pay for it. Your tix are a depreciating asset and the market value drops with each passing day.

If you really want to cut your losses now, list them on Stubhub for less than what anyone else is asking in sections 101 or 142. The lowest price usually fetches the quickest sales.

Your gonna take a hit, how big of a hit will be determined by how motivated you are to sell.

Archived