Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Insider: Jeremy Jarmon bulking up

terpfan

I hope this guy can play in the 3-4, if not, just another Cerrato blunder...

Still don't understand the need to transition the the 3-4. We are built for the 4-3.

Keep in mind that Shanny did a lot of traveling to camps and studying of the game during his year off. He saw more out of the 3-4 than he did the 4-3... and I wouldn't get too concerned yet because we're still hearing that this is going to be a hybrid defense with multiple looks. It could flop, be okay, or be great. we're just gonna have wait and see this defense in a real game situation during the preseason. I think the defensive transition will give us a lot more too look forward to watching this preseason. I personally can't wait to see how this thing plays. It could be a pressure producing monster.

Still don't understand the need to transition the the 3-4. We are built for the 4-3.

That may have been true at the very beginning of the offseason but it certainly isn't the case anymore. Shanahan and Allen have done a tremendous job of retooling this defense into one that is extremely capable of running the 3-4.

That may have been true at the very beginning of the offseason but it certainly isn't the case anymore. Shanahan and Allen have done a tremendous job of retooling this defense into one that is extremely capable of running the 3-4.

Agreed.

Linebacker depth appears to be the biggest question mark, but who knows which guys will step up. Be nice to see guys like Jarmon, and Jackson, step up on the line, and Blades, Alexander, Wilson, and Henson at LB.

Haynesworth, Carriker and Daniels barring injury (or a trade) will likely make the team. That leaves Golston, Holliday and Jarmon battling for 1 or at most 2 spots.

Golston has been lining up with 1st team d at the moment according to most reports coming from TC.. I like the depth! We have always been lacking depth, now we don't!

maybe the thought fat albert would be long gone and thus thinner at DE. And told Jarmon to bulk up. Well here is skinny Al and unless he walks or is forced off the team, we got ourselves a log jam.

Maybe Phil Daniels will finally be gone. He has done little here for years. I know a run stopping end was Blaches fav, but Daniels is just.... slow as molasses.

I doubt PD goes anywhere. He is a warrior and a physical freak and still plays like one. He played injured for a lot of last year.

Archived