Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Got some cool Redskins gear from our former RB coach Hugh Jackson

HoggLife

I didnt see anwhere in the op where he said the stuff was autographed. Even if it was its his ****. As for giving it away to some random person on a message board, not everyone can afford to just give money away and thats basically what he would be doing.

I never said the stuff was signed. I pointed to the fact that stuff winds up on Ebay is the main reason players don't sign gear anymore.

I never said anything about putting on E-Bay that it was from Hue Jackson. They are practically brand new and someone would pay for them. My Buddy has no problem with me selling them. The jackets are not autographed or anything. The Skins leather one does have his initial written on the tag on the inside. Why should I just give them away. I do a lot of stuff for people but when I have something that I can make money on I will. And its not like I would try and sell them for a crazy price. I would sell them for a price that someone would be stoked about.

No price gets people stoked like FREE! I'm not bashing you bro, I'm just saying there's something to paying stuff forward. When somebody does something good for you, you return the favor for somebody else, especially when it doesn't come at a cost to you. Now if you would have paid for the lot of stuff, then I would be the first person telling you to get that paper!

Shoot if you are so nice then do you have anything you can give me? Maybe a flatscreen TV or tickets to a Skins game?

Here's the thing, I am a season ticket holder who lives in DE, thus I don't go to everygame! I went college with a former 'Skins player and a current Redskins Marching Band Member so I have received some preferential treatment in the promotional items world. I wouldn't feel comfortable gifting you any of the items you would be interested in ('Skins Related) because I wouldn't want any of the stuff winding up on EBAY or sold for a profit.

You guys are rediculous to think I am jepordizing my friends job by thinking of selling a few stupid jackets. LOL Get real!

Use your brain bro, I'm not saying your friend will certainly lose his job, but he certainly "could!" All of those moving companies have their employees sign those forms that say they will not take anything, gifts or otherwise, from the clients. I know because I was a mover during my college days. The companies don't want the perception that they have item hawking employees. Now You came on a message board that is accessible to all of America and you told the whole world that your friend Moved Hugh Jackson, and Hugh GAVE him a bunch of league issued stuff, which he GAVE to you; and you plan to SELL a portion of it on EBAY!

Violation #1: Confidentiality was breached / Violation #2 Items were accepted from a client. (Items you documented w/ pictures)! I'm hoping I'm scaring some sense into you bro. Lots of people have experienced the same treasure chest you got. Protect the sources of your gift and have the moral composition to not profit from things that were given to you! /QUOTE]

Kappaluvacee You are not scaring sense into me. In fact my friend is 100% totally cool with me doing anything I choose with the items. I do more than enough for all my friends and family. My friend knows Im a MAJOR sports nut just like everyone else I know knows this. Thats why when anyone gets sports related stuff they automatically think of me. I own over 300 sports jerseys. Half of them came from my best friend that passed away and he wanted me to have them. No one would cherish them like myself. The other half are one I have gotten my whole life. Any time for Christmas, my birthday, Fathers Day or anytime someone gets me a present they know I have a list on my fridge of Jerseys I want and I alway get a few for presents each time. I give more to others than anyone I have EVER met. I actually wouldnt mind keeping the Falcons stuff but I am a Michigan fan so I dont want no Ohio gear. I would never EVER EVER own any gear from any Texas teams, any Los Angeles teams, any New York teams, any Notre Dame, or and Ohio teams. I am picky that way. I dont care if Art Monk would have played college for one of those teams like Notre Dame that means as much as Art Monk has been my idol since I was a little kid trying to make sideline catches like him I would never own a college jersey of his. I know he didnt play at Notre Dame Im just using that to show how serious I would never own gear from one of those teams. I think there is a .00000000000001% chance that IF I did put them on E-Bay that someone important enough to give a rats *** would see I had gear on E-Bay and If I did how would they know its me? I just dont understand your thinking. You are being way outta line. And like I said if there is a Skins fan here that wants the Falcons or Bangals gear to give to a family member that is in need or likes those teams if they wanna pay for the shipping I will give it to them so chill out dude. You are the one that has made this thread from being soooo excited about all this gear to about drama about this gear. But no matter what there is always someone dramatizing like you in each thread so I dont feel singled out! Good luck to you bro!

I just dont understand your thinking. You are being way outta line.

I don't know how I could be any clearer about my logic (see the pay-it-forward comments). Look bro., do what you want with the stuff. I'm just giving you some advice, I'm not your parent or your master!

You are the one that has made this thread from being soooo excited about all this gear to about drama about this gear.

???

But no matter what there is always someone dramatizing like you in each thread so I dont feel singled out! Good luck to you bro!

Check my thread history, I don't dramatize anything. I was giving you some advice. Do what you want with it. Check the tone of my post "With all do respect!" = I'm not coming down on you, I offer this information with the highest regard for you. How does that translate into dramatization? Dramatization would be to tell you that NFL respresentatives/types do indeed monitor many things that you wouldn't expect like (Extremeskins.com). Read anything from JLC and/or Jason Reid and you'll see just how many things reporters take from this site. Also, JLC lodged a complaint with the league about Larry Michael after the members of ES started bashing him on web-chats and anything interactive by refering to him as the "sourcerer." Since I have some actual friends that were/are in the league and we've talked about all kinds of stuff from NFL Security to goal post construction, I'll just leave you with advice man! May you have a lifetime of good fortune and you bebcome "EBAY Rich!"

You still dont see that you ARE causing drama even after I stated TWICE that just to keep the peace that I would be willing to give the Bangals and Falcons gear to any member that is here on ES that can use it. Im so excited you have friends in high places that were/are in the league and just let them know as long as they are/were on the team if I get anything from them I wont sell it BUT if they are on any other team beware of giving me anything cause my whole goal in life is to get rich selling their hand-me-downs on E-Bay. In fact Im going to start stalking players and going thru their trash cans if possible looking for anything at all that I feel that I can make a buck on. Dude this is seriously not as serious a matter than you think it is. It is my stuff and I will do with it what I choose. When I first even brought up the E-Bay thing I was saying it was something I "CAN" do not "WILL" do. I have no problem what so ever just giving it to someone but here in Cali I know exactly zero Falcon or Bangal fans. Now go troll in another thread and find someone else to preach to and I hope you help more people want to be charitable cause you helped me see the light bro!

hogglife, I resent the trolling comment. Look at my tenure or do the thread search yourself. I'm the coolest person you'ld ever meet. What you take as me being too serious was really just advice. You are displaying more venom towards me for giving you advice. I can tell there's some type of disconnect here. Happy dumpster-diving, ebaying, HSN or whatever you plan to do. I again, I wish you good fortune and hope that your Cali cheers help lift the Redskins Nation as I will be doing my party from Eagle Country!

hogglife, I resent the trolling comment. Look at my tenure or do the thread search yourself. I'm the coolest person you'ld ever meet. What you take as me being too serious was really just advice. You are displaying more venom towards me for giving you advice. I can tell there's some type of disconnect here. Happy dumpster-diving, ebaying, HSN or whatever you plan to do. I again, I wish you good fortune and hope that your Cali cheers help lift the Redskins Nation as I will be doing my party from Eagle Country!

I do not doubt you at all that you are a cool dude. Serious, I dont mean that with any sarcasm. I felt a little attacked over all yorur "E-Bay" comments. Just like how you seem to feel attacked when I said you are trolling. I appreciate your advice. I do. Im not a little kid trying to scam or get rich on selling players signatures. I am a very ectreme sports fan. Sometimes too extreme lol. I appreciate when players talk to the fans and sign autographs so I wouldnt do something that would want to stop players from doing that. Now if I were and I am saying were to sell a Bangals jacket on E-Bay in no way would I be doing harm. Im not even saying I am going to Im just saying if I wanted to then that is my right and it would not be hurting anyone or anything. I doubt Hue Jackson, the NFL, the FBI or anyone else is gonna get a round the clock surveillance on E-Bay to see if any Bangals or Falcons gear is gonna show up on there any time soon. It is really not that serious. I see your point 100% and you sound like a stand up dude. You dont even know why my friend gives me everything he can or what kind of financial situation I am in or anything you just automatically told me I was wrong and that I should give the stuff away or give it to charity. Who are you to tell someone what to do with their stuff? Again thanks for your advice but you came off just a little sideways on a topic that WAS at the time pretty AWESOME and you were a little bit of a party kill. Good luck to you also. I wish you a very long life of happiness, health, laughter and lots and lots of winning Redskin football.

PM sent

Thanks!

I replied to your PM bro. And you have 1st dibbs on something of the Bangals gear I get and if nobody else asks then for any of it then you can have it all. I dont know exactly how many and what he has but either way it will be in brand new shape and really cool.

Archived