Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fellow Skin fans...I have met the lowest form of Eagles fan possible.

kiingspadee

:wtf:

I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that.

I've known the guy for about 8 years and never heard him say anything bad except for this. I would use the term friend loosely, we don't hang out or anything, just talk football on occasion. Just a work friend. His wife, is sweet as she can be, used to work with me. He's really not a bad guy, which is why I think most Philly fans say **** like this to get a rise out of people.

I've known the guy for about 8 years and never heard him say anything bad except for this. I would use the term friend loosely, we don't hang out or anything, just talk football on occasion. Just a work friend. His wife, is sweet as she can be, used to work for me. He's really not a bad guy, which is why I think most Philly fans say **** like this to get a rise out of people.
I hear you. Same situation I have with a co-worker really nice guy except when he says something racist. At least he's usually an equal opportunity joker, but sometimes I have to just look at him and say "Not cool." I don't hang out with him outside work either.

What do you expect from fans that threw snowballs at Santa Claus? They will never win a Super Bowl because they have Andy Reid as a Head Coach. Reid passes too much and has no running game. Plus the fans can't get out of their own way.

Not all eagle fans are like that. I made "jersey bets" with a die hard eagle fan at work. I lost the first one and wore a black McNabb jersey all day. We won the next one and he had to wear a Skins one.

He has a couple of Mcfarlane's (action figures) of McNabb and offered to paint half of one with Skins colors and leave the other half in Eagle colors. It's almost complete now except for the logo on the helmet and looks fantastic! He said he'll give it to me before the first game of the season. I'll post pictures of it.

HTTR!

being from Philly, he definitely got under your skin, and those were his intentions. Thats all it is, talk. Just to piss you off.

Thats how iggle fans are. Just gotta either put up with it or walk away.

This is what I was thinking as I read the OP.

OK, the right thing for him to do would be try to get along with him. Ignore him acting out, And try to lead by example as a mature adult.

But just for fun, what if he started always bringing up "three Superbowls to none" anytime football comes up? And always trying to work the number "3" or trio or trifecta in any conversation involving him? :evilg::evilg::evilg: Example: "Oh look, it's THREE minutes past 1!"

(yes I'm being very childish)

Childish? Maybe, but damn-it, it's always fun. One of my best friends is a philly fan and we **** with each other all the time. If he ever gets the upper hand, I bust out the "3". God it pisses him off. :beavisnbutthead:

Just finished my first trip to the East Coast! We drove from Mexico to Massachusetts where my girlfriend is from. I fell asleep in VA and awoke in South Philly. What a **** hole! It's no wonder their fans are such D-bags. Being from that toilet would turn anyone into a piece of ****!

Archived