Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

EthanThorn

Never played the first two?

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/deusex?q=deus%20ex

The only drawback to Human Revolution is that Warren Spector isn't working on it......but Eidos Montreal knows their ****.

Played the first one and of course it was fantastic. It's not hard for the quality of a video game series to decline with successive releases though.

Either way, my comment wasn't about Deus Ex specifically, just about video game trailers in general. They tend to give little sense of the actual gameplay and it's very easy to make the graphics look better than they really are.

Played the first one and of course it was fantastic. It's not hard for the quality of a video game series to decline with successive releases though.

Either way, my comment wasn't about Deus Ex specifically, just about video game trailers in general. They tend to give little sense of the actual gameplay and it's very easy to make the graphics look better than they really are.

I agree about trailers in general but Eidos Montreal does have a proven track record. The only thing better would be for Spector to be working on it but he's doing Epic Disney with his own studio now.

Archived