Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough with Michael Vick

fuji869

Originally posted by Skyward72

I think once Vick does make it back to the field, you will see the rest of the NFL put on a similar Defensive scheme that the Ravens and Bucs displayed. This will cut down on Vicks scrambles and excitablitly.

only 2 teams can even think about doing that, Bmore and Tampay, you need the players to be able to get him, they are the only ones who can.

I was looking forward to seeing Lavar vs Vick

I know everyone is sick of hearing about his injury. Personally I was looking forward to seeing his highlights every week. The man is amazing and I love watching him play.

The problem is that the NFL has overhyped Vick so bad that what else could they say after his injury. Think about it, EVERYONE is saying he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but it's all based on potential, sure, he led his team to beat GB at Lambeau last year, but other than that, he's been a highlight play here and a highlight play there, I have been so sick of the hype that Vick gets for a while. There's a reason that most qb's don't run like he does, Saturday night shows why. I'll take a pocket passer any day.

Originally posted by codeorama

Think about it, EVERYONE is saying he's the greatest thing since sliced bread,

Is sliced bread really that great? I mean, I always go to resteraunts wanting a sandwich and they play it up like the sandwich is SO thick and how big it is and i get all excited and then when I get the sandwich I see bread sliced like 2 inches thick and my meat is less than a centimeter. THATS NOT COOL!!!

DOWN WITH SLICED BREAD!!

Well, since we play them in week two and it will now be against their backup instead of Vick, I can't say that I'm ALL that upset about it. Peerless Price must be pretty bummed. Maybe having a little less mobility will force him to improve his pocket-passing like when McNabb hurt his ankle and passed all over the Cardinals last season.

According to the Atlanta doctors the break is not bad at all and he might be back 4 to 6 weeks now. Depending on how fast he heals. Even when he gets back he won't change, Vick will still be running around untill he someone can catch him. A lot of you might not care much about him but he is great to watch and play. By the way he has improved his passing game very much, that is scary.

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

And most likely once Vick returns I will be unable to watch Redskins games in Blacksburg because apparently more people in NRV wants to watch Vick and the Falcons. We'll see about that but as far as I am concerened nothing gets in the way of me and my Skins

I don't think that will happen, I believe that Fox has a contract with the Redskins. At least I hope that doesn't happen, I live in Christiansburg, and I can't be responsible for my actions if I don't get to see every snap of every Washington game this or any other season.

:cuss:

On a semi-related note, I know that none of us want to see a player like Vick go down, but is anyone else out there just a little relieved that we're not going to have to see him out on the field when we play ATL? C'mon...be honest. I know that Doug Johnson is a very capable QB, but he's certainly not double threat that Vick is.

Archived