Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Moss Admits to Visits from Galea

hogfan21

Still sounds fishy to me. If you're Moss why go to a guy that is not licensed to practice medicine in the US to get treatments available and legal here??? Why not just use a team Doc, or your personal licensed US doctor?

Yeah post-facto it looks fishy because Galea is now linked to HGH but prior to this allegation why would any athlete be suspicious of him?

How would they know?

The only thing they knew was that his methods whatever they were had been reported to be top level.

And his clients are rumored to include Tiger Woods, Tom Brady and Alex Rodriguez.

And there still isn't any evidence that the treatments he gave the pro-athletes included HGH that still remains to be proven.

It feels awful writing this, but I'm not going to lose too much sleep even if I find out that Moss knowingly allowed this guy to inject him with HGH. I mean, athletes in every sport try to get away with things like this.

It sucks and I know he'd miss some time, but oh well. He's not the first and won't be the last. All in all, I think he's still a good player and teammate and I'll remain a fan of his.

Remember, I admitted that this opinion seems bad, but I just can't help it.

Archived