Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Skins Fans. This is PD.

PD93

Just wanted to drop in and say that I have read a lot of the comments on here and some of the fans on here really do believe everything that they read. Articles tend to leave things out and when you talk general stuff sometimes it comes out a different way. I am not upset with Albert at all but the whole team would love for him to be here with us getting ready to win a championship. When a reporter asks a question, we answer it but sometimes that answer is twisted in so many ways. None of the good stuff you say ever comes out in the article. They chop your words as they see fit and in the best way to sell papers or go public. Albert is a key part of the team and he will be ready to go. Just wanted to clear things up a little for the people who believe everything that writers put out there. Like the old saying goes: Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Just wanted to drop in and say that I have read a lot of the comments on here and some of the fans on here really do believe everything that they read. Articles tend to leave things out and when you talk general stuff sometimes it comes out a different way. I am not upset with Albert at all but the whole team would love for him to be here with us getting ready to win a championship. When a reporter asks a question, we answer it but sometimes that answer is twisted in so many ways. None of the good stuff you say ever comes out in the article. They chop your words as they see fit and in the best way to sell papers or go public. Albert is a key part of the team and he will be ready to go. Just wanted to clear things up a little for the people who believe everything that writers put out there. Like the old saying goes: Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Thanks Phil. I would've loved to see the look on your face as you read some comments people leave on here about their feelings on AH! :ols: Some people can take things a little too seriously and end up saying some crazy things. If you not only as a teammate but a teammate on the same line as AH isn't taking his absence so personal I don't understand why some fans do.

Thanks Phil. I have always been guarded when reports come out. It's nice to hear from an individual that has to live it that unless you have the conversation yourself you really don't know what exactly was said.

Welcome to the site PD! Thanks for coming on the site and hanging out with us guys/gals, and 1000 thanks for coming on and adding some clarity to the AH situation. Can't wait for the season to start, and see our beloved Skins take the field and kick some ass this year (especially those clowns that share the NFC East with us :) !

Hail!

Thanks Phil. I would've loved to see the look on your face as you read some comments people leave on here about their feelings on AH! :ols: Some people can take things a little too seriously and end up saying some crazy things. If you not only as a teammate but a teammate on the same line as AH isn't taking his absence so personal I don't understand why some fans do.

I have tough skin and that don't bother me. Albert and I are cool and he knows the truth. I wish some of the fans could have been on the other end answering questions that later get chopped up in a negative manner. I laugh at the comments because really they don't know and take things way to seriously before knowing the truth. I think if they knew me personally then they would be the other way. It's all good. I love my fans and them anyway.

thanks for stopping by mr. daniels and letting us know what is going on. i've had my concerns about big al, but many of us are glad that he is on the team. i started this thread last year and it reflects how i feel about him...

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=293811

best wishes for success at ota, minis, and tc - and especially the 2010 season. we're behind you 100%.

thanks for stopping by mr. daniels and letting us know what is going on. i've had my concerns about big al, but many of us are glad that he is on the team. i started this thread last year and it reflects how i feel about him...

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=293811

best wishes for success at ota, minis, and tc - and especially the 2010 season. we're behind you 100%.

No problem. Just wanted people to know that everything is good.

ok PD i asked this last time you were here, but then ya left to get better..... after sacking McNabb for a living ...whats it like having him on your team??? do ya ever want to tackle the crap out of him?:silly:

Lol. We joke about the times I got him and the times I missed. He is a great guy and I told him it feels good not having to chase him around anymore. I avoid him now because he is a Redskin.

I have tough skin and that don't bother me. Albert and I are cool and he knows the truth. I wish some of the fans could have been on the other end answering questions that later get chopped up in a negative manner. I laugh at the comments because really they don't know and take things way to seriously before knowing the truth. I think if they knew me personally then they would be the other way. It's all good. I love my fans and them anyway.

Class act PD, your the man!! If I can ask just one wish of you...Please get the team pumped up for the first game of the year and kick Dallas Ass!!! I'm coming to the game from NC with some of my Dallas friends and I've told them there is no way in hell we're losing on opening day in our stadium with our new QB, coaches and a team with a renewed spirit!!! Please don't make me eat my words or it will be a loooong drive back to NC:silly: Good luck this year!!!

Archived