Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art

Official game thread: New England at Washington.

I love Geo Challenged too...called about 5 sportsbars...all are getting various games but none are showing the Skins...

Originally posted by Muskrat

Had that worm on Tuesday, reformatted, reinstalled and THEN found out there was an easier way to solve the problem.....DOH!!

Formatted your hard drive? Ouch.

If you haven't already, get the patch Microsoft released so you don't have to worry about getting it again.

:laugh: I was fighting the clock to get that patch installed, it was very fustrating:mad:

Its all good now time for some football:wave:

HTTR

Betts, Upshaw and Tre Johnson really aren't with the Skins any longer, they have moved to the Caribbean and opened up a tourist business.........the team is just keeping them on the active roster so they can collect their health insurance through September :laugh:

Got it...AND got the newest Norton Virus. Have both it and the Microsoft auto-updates up and running...I do NOT want to do this again...

Originally posted by Muskrat

Had that worm on Tuesday, reformatted, reinstalled and THEN found out there was an easier way to solve the problem.....DOH!!

There is....

GET A MAC!

:rotflmao:

Sorry. Couldnt resist. Bad Mike. Bad, bad Mike.:doh1:

Got my Madden 2004 up and running....playing the Skins and listening to the Skins....what a great world it is...

they just mentioned that stock is getting cortisone injections.... when was the last time a coach had to get injections for a game?

-DB

Kickoff Touchback

1st and 10 Ramsey pass to B Johnson incomplete ball seemed to slip when he ws passing

2nd and 10 pass across the middle incomplete gardner broke up a possible int the rookie corner had better position on the ball

3rd and 10 Shotgun W Brown effs up ball over Ramseys head