Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com - Jason Campbell Authentic Jerseys $49.99

iMeast

Redskins.com is liquidating their stock of Jason Campbell authentic jerseys for $49.99 just like they did with ARE. This is a great chance to get an authentic jersey without paying the authentic price ($269.99). Also with #17 you can always replace the nameplate with one that says Kilmer, Williams, or your own last name.

Save 15% with this coupon code: sth2010

Link:

http://shop.redskins.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductDetailIndexName=Search_Campbell&Search=Campbell&ProductID=39396

HTTR

Just got mine delivered today. I am wearing it right now. This is my first ever Authentic Jersey. I am happy with it for 50.00. I never could understand paying 270.00 for one.

I am an admitted JC apologist. BLC, GFY. :beatdeadhorse:

He is a good NFL QB. He was dealt a bad hand in coaching and teammates. With the right personnel, I feel he would have succeeded. I hope he does well in Oakland.

The skins dont mess around, that was quick........I may have to pick one up - thanks for the link!

You're not Kidding! I was at the DDP at FedEx Field and within minutes of the trade going public they had pulled the JC jerseys and put them in the clearance section with those new prices.

But what amazed me more was the number of McNabb jerseys I saw around (on people and in the store). He just signed a few weeks ago but from the number of jerseys you'd think he had been here a few years.

You can also use this coupon code. Just used it today and I got the bulk of the shipping off. I think that you have to spend 75.00. I bought two of the jerseys and that is why I got 15.00 off. The code is:sth2010

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot return traded player jerseys anymore, I assume it is due to Maingate taking over. I tried and have the following to sell:

1 Burgundy Randel El size 48

1 Burgundy Campbell size 48

1 White Campbell size 48

Asking $55.00 each, the size 48's are hard to find in the stores now, can meet for local pickup or ship for additonal fee.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone picked up a Campbell since maingate took over? I called around to a few redskins stores and was quoted the new price, it ranged from $70 to $209.00. I guess the $49.99 authentics and $9.99 replicas are no more?

Archived