Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2010 Draft Picks and UDFA Thread

tml6157

He's not a thug.

I don't care to go too far down this road and hijack the thread. However, I would ask a question to all those saying Blount is not a thug. Do you know his complete history? The punch is far from his only incident at Oregon. He was kicked off the team or suspended multiple times. If that isn't the definition of thug, I'm not sure what is.

I don't care to go too far down this road and hijack the thread. However, I would ask a question to all those saying Blount is not a thug. Do you know his complete history? The punch is far from his only incident at Oregon. He was kicked off the team or suspended multiple times. If that isn't the definition of thug, I'm not sure what is.

Out of laziness. its not like he was picking fights every time.

With the 5 picks we got today... We have 81 players on the roster... although 6 draft picks don't have contracts... So maybe that's why we haven't been much of players in the UDFA pool...

Aren't u allowed to sign as many as you want as long as your down to 80 bya certain date

Does anyone know if the draftees count against the roster total even though they don't have contracts yet??

No they dont. Your allowed 80 players under contract. And since our draft pick won't be under contract till this summer, we can sign as many UDFAs as we want as long as we dont go over 80 total contracts. Not sure what are current number is tho.

Archived