Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Day 3 Draft Wishlist

SkinsGuru

Still plenty of terrific talent on the board today... I'm excited.

Here's my wishlist for the remaining rounds. I'd be happy with any of the players listed below. It would be great if we could acquire more picks somehow...

ROUND 4

OT Bruce Campbell, Maryland - virtually the entire board is praying he falls to us, and so am I... too much talent to pass up this late, especially given our offensive line woes

CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Indiana (PA) - has first round physical tools and the instincts to play Corner in the pros... also great in the return game

OLB Dekoda Watson, Florida State - quick-twitch athlete with a sick physique and elite measurables... has had some injury issues

DT Cam Thomas, North Carolina - he's no Suh or McCoy, but has the size and ability to stuff the middle as a 3-4 NT

DT Al Woods, LSU - virtually a toss-up between he and Cam Thomas... similar players that project the best as 3-4 NTs of the remaining DTs

WR Jacoby Ford, Clemson - pocket-sized playmaker with electrifying speed and quickness

WR Marcus Easley, Connecticut - has Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall-like physical skills and serious speed... prototypical WCO Reciever

OG Mitch Petrus, Arkansas - another nasty lineman... has crazy strength, but might not have the quickness and agility Shannahan covets

SS Darrell Stuckey, Kansas - though he lacks quintessential SS size, he's tough, fast, and a proven playmaker in the secondary that can also help in pass coverage

ROUND 5

OL Eric Olsen, Notre Dame - one of the toughest, strongest linemen left and has/can play every position along the offensive line... though perhaps not quite as agile, I prefer him to comparable prospects such as Matt Tennant and Ted Larsen given his power, versatility, and nasty streak

QB John Skelton, Fordham - project player with all the physical tools you could ask for in a pro QB

RB Deji Karim, Southern Illinois - intriguing one-cut back prospect with the skills and speed Shannahan historically covets... we don't have a 6th round selection as of now, so we'd have to nab him in the 5th

FS Quentin Scott, Northern Iowa - though raw, a tough saftey with terrific size and quickness

ILB Jamar Chaney, Mississippi State - tough, fast, hardworking, but had some injury issues in college

OG Chris DeGeare, Wake Forest - consistent lineman with good size and strength

OG Shelley Smith, Colorado State - won't blow you away in any one category, but is decent in them all... balanced and reliable

OLB Kavell Conner, Clemson - largely underrated prospect with a tough demeanor and good athleticism... was the team's leading tackler in '09

ROUND 7/FREE AGENT ROOKIES

FS Michael Greco, USF

CB David Pender, Purdue

WR Trindon Holliday, LSU

RB Alfonso Smith, Kentucky

QB Jevan Snead, Mississippi

RB LaMarcus Coker, Hampton

ILB Vincent Ray, Duke

ILB Matt Mayberry, Indiana

OG Mike Tepper, California

CB Sam Shields, Miami

C/OG Joe Hawley, UNLV

SS Jeromy Miles, Massachusetts

Why is everyone so high on Bruce Campbell? Because he ran a fast 40, or has freakish size and strength? He's not a very good OT and will be a huge project for any team that drafts him.

I think there are better players to get in the 4th that could step in much faster and help the team.

Nobody. The guy is still on the board and I really hope we grab him today. I would love him, Eric, Norwood, and maybe Selvish Capers if its possible to grab all three.

OH YES! I thought he might have been picked. I was turning back and forth last night during the draft. I was watching the Caps. All of those picks would be cool. If we can't get Dwyer, I hope Blount. Hopefully we can get some trades going, and pick up some extra picks.

I like the talent that is still out there right now and see a lot of guys that could come in and contribute, or even start for us right now...We need to work the phones today and move JC, AC, and Rocky for 4th's...Some players I wouldn't mind us drafting with the 4th round pick or picks if we can move JC, AC, or Rocky...

Bruce Campbell - RT

Everson Griffen - LOLB

Cam Thomas - NT

Al Woods - NT

Corey Wooten - DE

Rodderick Mukelroy - ILB

Eric Norwood - ILB

Jacoby Ford - WR

Joe McKnight - RB

Selvish Capers - RT

Nobody. The guy is still on the board and I really hope we grab him today. I would love him, Eric, Norwood, and maybe Selvish Capers if its possible to grab all three.

my roommate had a class with capers. said hes dumb as a rock. also said he is pretty funny, but ive kind of changed my mind about wanting him after he said he wasnt so smart

Archived