Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it possible for ESPN to do a worse job?

BOMBTHREAT

NFL Network was horrible last night... ESPN is unwatchable tonight..

You would think their marquee off season event they would let Mel Kipper speak, instead of Gruden running his mouth about everything and anything. You could see frustration on the whole groups face.

Yeah ESPN has dropped the ball on this draft. When the Raider clock was up NFLN was on top of it with the commish going into the pit to investigate, but ESPN was again at a long commercial break. ESPN just seems out of sync and Berman seems to have lost his humor and mojo.

Why in the world do they switch to those boring guys on NFL online broadcast? Why in the world wont they stay with the main guys? Randomly the switch to a studio for awhile... Its fricken annoying......

+1, I hate listening to these guys

I don't think you have ANY idea how difficult it is to pull of a live broadcast like this. This isn't like working your typical game. The massive amounts of graphics and chyrons coupled with the fact that they usually have no idea when the picks are going to made makes for quite the challenging task. I wouldn't want to be in the control room for any of these drafts

I don't think you have ANY idea how difficult it is to pull of a live broadcast like this. This isn't like working your typical game. The massive amounts of graphics and chyrons coupled with the fact that they usually have no idea when the picks are going to made makes for quite the challenging task. I wouldn't want to be in the control room for any of these drafts

Is that you Chris Berman?

Lol Berman was short circuiting before.... they put the camera on him and it looked like he was sleeping and then he jumped up and started talking about Colt McCoy... then he stopped quick and said Jimmy Clausen in Carolina! GREAT!

This whole broadcast may be quite difficult to pull off. However, it is supposed to be entertaining and engaging for the audience.

If not, people will vote with their remotes and dollars.

Surely with all of that "talent", expertise and ability to completely structure the event, the powers that be can do this better.

+1. This isnt easy when youve got live interviews etc.

But espn needs to stop this "new york" jayz song. Played out

+1. This isnt easy when youve got live interviews etc.

But espn needs to stop this "new york" jayz song. Played out

Now THAT I can definitely agree with. Ain't too hard to cue up some different music that's for sure...

Well, they've been doing this for decades.

Archived