Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My last second draft prediction

portis&taylor

Do you want the Redskins to sign Terrell Owens?  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Redskins to sign Terrell Owens?

i don't know if its going to be Dez Bryant but i like where you head is. All the mock drafts iv'e seen for months have us taking either Sam B or Okung. I really think the F.O would like to trade down even on the cheap to soften to blow of when i believe at somepoint during the draft they will trade big AL. I've been thinking abotu a move for dan williams with the previous trade i mentioned netting us back a 2nd rounder to be used elsewhere hopefully on o-line.

I will give you a dollar if we did lol

I wish we had the luxury of having a scout team like the Chargers so we can get Eric Berry with our #1

Chargers dont have a 1st round line but they are one of the best lines in the league

Well could you explain your thought process behind it? I'm all for shocking moves, but why do you think we'd come away with Dez Bryant? Are you convinced we're trading back or do you think we'd take him at 4?

I think if we trade down we may pick up Earl Thomas.... but need LT.... badly

This may work if maybe Buffalo wanted someone at 4; we could trade that for their 9th and a 2nd rounder.... although if that were to happen, I'd like to go in reverse order. Perhaps take Anthony Davis (Trent if he's still there, but that'd be doubtful) at 9 and then Nate Allen (FS from USF) in the 2nd.

This may work if maybe Buffalo wanted someone at 4; we could trade that for their 9th and a 2nd rounder.... although if that were to happen, I'd like to go in reverse order. Perhaps take Anthony Davis (Trent if he's still there, but that'd be doubtful) at 9 and then Nate Allen (FS from USF) in the 2nd.

Interesting wise sir

I believe the Redskins are going to trade the #4 pick, Haynesworth and Campbell to St. Louis for their #1. The Redskins will then select Bradford.

Hmm, the stars maybe align, not extension for Mcnabb, Rams haven't signed Bradford yet. This may happen, then all the mock boards will be completly messed up.

This isn't that crazy. Shanahan has been very slight of hand over the years.

Watch this and tell me that it doesn't look like Brandon Marshall:

I could see us trading down and not liking the OTs available and going with Bryant.

i feel like no one on this thread knows what they're talking about. we need linemen a solid line is key to success why do all these people want players we dont particularly need. Hmmm i wonder why campbell couldnt really complete passes on third down oh yea we had no one on the line and we lost our best lineman i mean come on man!

Archived